Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

killer photos, this is all super exciting... my ONLY comment though, is to "Stig" - be careful. If Ford figures out who you are, you'll probably lose your job. If I worked for Ford in their Security/Intellectual Property dept and saw these pics, I'd be putting up some covert cameras in this area to look for people taking photos to figure out who it was.

be careful!
My guess is one day the Stig will just disappear just as appeared. I def think be soon! Bc we've got just about all we can get for awhile.

But at the same time it's still free advertising for Ford! Not showing any secrets!
Sponsored

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Begging for a Velocity Blue pic. So much that I don't even care what trim/# of doors/sas. Also, the pic of the hero switches really set off my OCD. So glad mine's not gonna have any blank spaces!
Ford Bronco 30+ Bronco Factory Pics: Navy Pier Interior, Bronze Dashboard, Base Antimatter Blue + More by The Stig ??️? 6BA625CE-8754-41E8-AE4B-BEC2CB3696CF

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright stupid question here, I just placed my reservation last week so am a newbie and know I’ll be getting a MY22. BUT whose Broncos are these? I thought people hadn’t actually ordered them yet? Or are they basically a starting point and Ford will add/remove options as needed to fit a customers order. I’m going to go with a different trim than what I reserved and my dealer told me it nothing is set until i actually do the order anyways so if no one has ordered, how does Ford know what to make?

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Alright stupid question here, I just placed my reservation last week so am a newbie and know I’ll be getting a MY22. BUT whose Broncos are these? I thought people hadn’t actually ordered them yet? Or are they basically a starting point and Ford will add/remove options as needed to fit a customers order. I’m going to go with a different trim than what I reserved and my dealer told me it nothing is set until i actually do the order anyways so if no one has ordered, how does Ford know what to make?
These broncos are for working out the bugs in the assembly line, then some go to various places. FORD had testing facilities all over plus one right down the road from the factory.

When you go to sit down with your dealership they will key in the specifics of your order. That is sent to Ford order is populated.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Found another one....AMB with 33.2s

Ford Bronco 30+ Bronco Factory Pics: Navy Pier Interior, Bronze Dashboard, Base Antimatter Blue + More by The Stig ??️? Bronco AMB MAP copy2

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know the factory lighting does some crazy things but that is not AMB. I do like whatever color it is though!
Haha. I photoshopped it...it's not real. And yes, after looking at it more, its probably closer to lightning blue than AMB. Just wanted to see how it looks with painted fenders.

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Haha. I photoshopped it...it's not real. And yes, after looking at it more, its probably closer to lightning blue than AMB. Just wanted to see how it looks with painted fenders.
Maybe you would like a job with the Ford design team to pick colors!