Sponsored

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That roast cloth looks good. The stitching pattern makes these look the best IMO. I also think that navy dash is gonna look good when it gets paired with the navy cloth or leather seats.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I kept saying roast cloth would end up the best. Wow, this looks good (especially when they get the right dash in it, lol) I really didn’t want to spend the money on an OBX SAS but I might have to. Wow.
Seeing actual photos and not relying on the CGI will make the final decision for me. The Roast cloth are nice. And earlier today the Navy Pier leather are much nicer than the CGI.

Ford has to realize the mix-up in the dash colors. Put this dash with the Navy Pier leather and it is a winner. Or Pair up the Roast with the Bronze and it works too. Just can't mix them like what's been photographed.

I'm still holding out to see the Navy Pier cloth as the CGI is just too sharp/contrasting. Based on all the other colors in renderings, I'm assuming the actual will be more muted.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seeing actual photos and not relying on the CGI will make the final decision for me. The Roast cloth are nice. And earlier today the Navy Pier leather are much nicer than the CGI.

Ford has to realize the mix-up in the dash colors. Put this dash with the Navy Pier leather and it is a winner. Or Pair up the Roast with the Bronze and it works too. Just can't mix them like what's been photographed.

I'm still holding out to see the Navy Pier cloth as the CGI is just too sharp/contrasting. Based on all the other colors in renderings, I'm assuming the actual will be more muted.
Ya they need to let people know the wrong dashes are in these OBX models.

ecCF83rnr

Outer Banks
First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
NaVy PiEr WiTh RoAsT. Anyone that can't understand that this is prepro and not the actual configuration needs to not be buying a first year vehicle sight unseen. Seriously, it's pretty easy to understand the difrerence.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make the blue stitching on these seats white or black and all the problems go away.
Please Ford!!

I love the ribbed pattern

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just give me all black. These mismatched colors make me sick. :sick: The navy pier dash is especially bad.
Give me a color interior, don't want to pass out at the wheel from the most boring black Bronco interior ever:sleep:

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Give me a color interior, don't want to pass out at the wheel from the most boring black Bronco interior ever:sleep:
Oh you’ll get it with the two door OBX. Lol. The whole color spectrum will be in the interior.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm going to consider all this as "pre production" because god forbid this makes it to an actual package. ?‍♂ I mean......they can't even get the number of permutations of fairly complementary colors correct.......so yeah, lets put some nonsense into the mix?! Ugh.....
Sponsored