John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not to pour cold water on your seats but take a look again. I couldn't find them.
Wow. Holy Crap! I double checked that sandstone interior had heated seats on BB before I posted. Now I don’t see it. That was fast!!!
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2.L BL build went up like 2k. Not sure why since they already charged the additional for the 2.7 upgrade and additional for the 10 speed. And I think the upgrade prices are the same. They were around 1800 iirc. I can't even remember the starting MSRP so I'm not sure where theyincreases it. But it's more than it's worth so I'm likely canceling it. It's been a cluster fuck by Ford since July 13.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice Ford way to hide costs in BP,options picked 4190.00-actual option charge 5940.00=FAIL!(this was BB build)when i do a BD build the option price goes down when i select tow pack lol BD for me!

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow. Holy Crap! I double checked that sandstone interior had heated seats on BB before I posted. Now I don’t see it. That was fast!!!
Yeah, it seems like more items than just $$ are changing...

Supersnay

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Durango R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our broncos just went up on price!
Seriously thinking of backing out now. Ford had plenty of time to have pricing correct, too increase it today in the lead up to ordering is irritating. Don't need a Bronco 2021, wanted one. Have some decisions to make now. Looks like my build on a BD increased by about $2155. Shame on Ford, we waited and are dealing with delays...now being penalized monetarily also.

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Build and price won’t be accurate until January. Not flipping out here.

that said, they have set my expectations at a certain number. Would be a shame if the price went up. And at that point would consider my backup options.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If Toyota reads the room they would be really smart to release some teasers of the next gen 4runner in the next month or so...

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Price seemed the same for me. Badlands 4DR. Sasquatch 2.7 Auto, lux package. just about $59K. Wow thats a lot. haha. when my Wrangler was right at $30K, and my F150 FX4 4x4 3.5Eco was around $40K( 2014 )
To keep it in perspective, you can get a 40 k bronco and you can also get a 70+k f-150

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, I am a huge Ford guy. They still haven't pushed me enough to get a new Wrangler, but the more delays and changes there are, the closer I get. I can still afford everything I want at the price bump, but it will negate some of my additional savings from the latest delay, which was all that was making me okay with it. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if I get scheduled for 2021 delivery or if I'll have to start Jeep shopping.