Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Except for MY21 the auto is required for the sas package. So I (and others) assumed we could deduct the price of the automatic for when the MY22 comes out.
Advanced transfer case I assumed came with the sas package. Whats next? Lockers are an additional add on? Switches for the lockers additional?
End of the day, it's now 36k plus tax for a base 2 door with the sas package. Thats cloth interior, plastic rear bumper, 4 cyl engine, and so on and so on. I get trucks and real SUVs come at a price premium. But this is beyond annoying and looking like less of a deal. Throw in the Chinese manual trans, IFS, and Chinese wheels I seriously might just buy something else. Ima keep my reservation for now, only $100, but can't say I'll be buying a bronco now.
Okay. Just cancel your res

Bet you won't
Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can get a 4x4 from any other maker with wireless charger and upgraded stereo for about $10000 less than a fully loaded bronco. The problem for me isn’t the jump in price it’s that a fully loaded bronco comes out to $60000-$61000. Why wouldn’t I just go buy a raptor? By next year my $60000 bronco should be worth $30000 once the warlock comes out and nobody wants the 2.7 V6. I live in Florida so that $60000 bronco comes out to about $65000 after taxes and whatever other fees the dealer fees. Shit I wouldn’t be surprised if the bronco comes out to $70000 for me.
What's stopping you from cancelling your res. Just cancel it

Bet you won't

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Okay. Just cancel your res

Bet you won't
Ford is not the only company in town. Death by 1000 cuts as somebody else worded it.

Don't be a blind fanboy, at some point you have to say enough is enough. It's like many are in denial just like TFL loves their broken Land Rover Defenders.

Ford Bronco Latest Levine: Base & Big Bend Sasquatch pricing should be $7,385 Cancellatio

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford is not the only company in town. Death by 1000 cuts as somebody else worded it.

Don't be a blind fanboy, at some point you have to say enough is enough. It's like many are in denial just like TFL loves their broken Land Rover Defenders.

Ford Bronco Latest Levine: Base & Big Bend Sasquatch pricing should be $7,385 Cancellatio
I seriously don't understand how nobody could see this coming (not getting the auto for free), or at least entertain the thought it was possible. But if that's the last straw for ya, I'm sorry to see ya go. Ford has hands down fumbled the broncos rollout, (a significant part of it no fault of their own... Thanks covid). I hope you get the vehicle you're looking for

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Except for MY21 the auto is required for the sas package. So I (and others) assumed we could deduct the price of the automatic for when the MY22 comes out.
Advanced transfer case I assumed came with the sas package. Whats next? Lockers are an additional add on? Switches for the lockers additional?
End of the day, it's now 36k plus tax for a base 2 door with the sas package. Thats cloth interior, plastic rear bumper, 4 cyl engine, and so on and so on. I get trucks and real SUVs come at a price premium. But this is beyond annoying and looking like less of a deal. Throw in the Chinese manual trans, IFS, and Chinese wheels I seriously might just buy something else. Ima keep my reservation for now, only $100, but can't say I'll be buying a bronco now.
By the way, adding the Sasquatch Package before this B&P update still upcharge you for the advanced transfer case, so idk how you assumed it would come with it. It was also never advertised with the Sasquatch Package:
Ford Bronco Latest Levine: Base & Big Bend Sasquatch pricing should be $7,385 5EDF7490-9F19-4255-9142-87768DB870EC

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dumbass, I literally said "Im keeping my reservation for now"
I won't be getting a MY21 anyways so I got time to weigh my options.
In that case better keep complaining to the internet arguing with strangers

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I seriously don't understand how nobody could see this coming (not getting the auto for free), or at least entertain the thought it was possible. But if that's the last straw for ya, I'm sorry to see ya go. Ford has hands down fumbled the broncos rollout, (a significant part of it no fault of their own... Thanks covid). I hope you get the vehicle you're looking for
Did you miss the part where multiple people ask Ford reps about this and they said is was working fine. And also the part where the Bronco Brand Manger Estabon(Sp?) said it was correct and that it was a steal? Its seriously easy to understand if you want to. I was on the band wagon that B&P was missing the auto but after so many Ford people said it was correct I was starting to believe. Some, not all, of this anger is justified.

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's stopping you from cancelling your res. Just cancel it

Bet you won't
Canceled it once before and took a test drive for a Zr2. Liked the Zr2 but my friends talked me back into the Bronco. Bet I will and Bet I’ll put up pics.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’d hold off before making that assumption. The base 4 door is a bit of an odd duck, I wouldn’t be surprised if this doesn't apply to it.

there’s still a lot of weirdness going on with the b&p and Ford raising prices on multiple models right now. I’d recommend waiting for the dust to settle at the moment.
I get that on options. But it’s a base MRSP price change. It’s a headline number. No one thought this number through?

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can get a 4x4 from any other maker with wireless charger and upgraded stereo for about $10000 less than a fully loaded bronco. The problem for me isn’t the jump in price it’s that a fully loaded bronco comes out to $60000-$61000. Why wouldn’t I just go buy a raptor? By next year my $60000 bronco should be worth $30000 once the warlock comes out and nobody wants the 2.7 V6. I live in Florida so that $60000 bronco comes out to about $65000 after taxes and whatever other fees the dealer fees. Shit I wouldn’t be surprised if the bronco comes out to $70000 for me.
It's not difficult to spend $60k on a Wrangler build either. Built as closely as possible to each other they end up within a few hundred dollars of each other. That's the benchmark. That really didn't change after the changes noticed last night/today unless you had your head in the sand and were ignoring the obvious math issues or were hoping beyond hope they were really true.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's not difficult to spend $60k on a Wrangler build either. Built as closely as possible to each other they end up within a few hundred dollars of each other. That's the benchmark. That really didn't change after the changes noticed last night/today unless you had your head in the sand and were ignoring the obvious math issues or were hoping beyond hope they were really true.
Build it online but the fact is you can easily with no hassle get that build for 5% under INVOICE! This was a build I did last week to see what real pricing would be. $57k on B&P down to $52k sale price.

From my email.....
“Attached is your build sheet. Your selling pricing will be $52308 with Tread Lightly and Lender discounts, plus tax title license.”

Charlene Barber
Internet Director
Jim Marsh Chrysler Jeep
(702) 844-2229
www.JimMarshCJ.com

Ford Bronco Latest Levine: Base & Big Bend Sasquatch pricing should be $7,385 F6806B88-D644-495D-86AA-586574391FCE
Sponsored