Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Finally checked on my build went up a little but if I go 2.3 it's not an issue. The dual top option is new wasn't expecting to get that but who knows if it's considered late delivery for MY21. Still have 3 months for stuff to iron out.
Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Perhaps the B&P is still messed up? I redid my build and yes the final price when I run the total has gone up. But when I look at the details on my options and add up the prices shown my options equal $6139 but in the B&P summary it shows $7724. No clue where the extra $$ are coming from. And in my Big Bend build there is still no charge showing for Auto transmission.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So this raises the question once again. Jeep or not to Jeep? i understand the Mopar haters. Your bashing is welcome here. But the competition isn't even close now. I can get 4x4 V6 8 speed tranny for Just under 38,000. It isn't a Bronce which is the big downside. lol.

My 5000 2021 Bronco build configurations were thrown out the door. So i am going back to the thinking board.

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 1608643204787

Broncohitis

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So this raises the question once again. Jeep or not to Jeep? i understand the Mopar haters. Your bashing is welcome here. But the competition isn't even close now. I can get 4x4 V6 8 speed tranny for Just under 38,000. It isn't a Bronce which is the big downside. lol.

My 5000 2021 Bronco build configurations were thrown out the door. So i am going back to the thinking board.

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 1608643204787
Have you test drove the 2021 Rubicon? I did yesterday, ordering today. The price differential is getting me 37" tires and beadlock rims (fully loaded JLRU versus fully loaded Badlands).

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There surely must be a bug on the build and price between WildTrak and Badlands. Building them each with exactly the same options the Wildtrak is $2465 cheaper. That makes zero sense. Even at nearly $2500 cheaper than my original Badlands build I can't do it, that Fugly interior, I can't get past it. Both are Sasquatch, 2.7, auto high package and steel bumper and bashplate on the Wildtrak to make it the same as the Badlands.

What it essentially boils down to is that I don't want that ugly interior I have to pay and additional $2500 for the exact same optioned truck. Surely there is some kind of mistake in there somewhere?

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no idea what to make of these top options. I’m also assuming any mod top puts you to the back of the line?

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I showing 10spd transmission INCLUDED
but it still shows on summary an additional $1,595
There's a root problem here that runs deeper than B&P. Unfortunately I doubt it will ever get corrected.

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My current BL build is 54,350. An identical WT build is 54,380. The only difference is the WT has different suspension (better?), sas pkg and cloth seats. Same add-ons (front bumper, top, engine, interior options, axle). All for the same money. Something isn't right here on Ford's part.
Cross the border up north...
The minute you equip all trims like a WT, they are all more expensive than the WT beside BB... Which doesn't make any sense at all.

Sponsored

aternie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 1608644035295
The 8 speed tranny in the JLs is supposedly the best tranny on the market right now. it is made by a german company and is used by several different manufacturers including porsche.

aternie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There's a root problem here that runs deeper than B&P. Unfortunately I doubt it will ever get corrected.
THIS is my concern. Do I still want to give my money to this project? I have serious questions about the quality issues that may arise now that we have seen how Ford is handling their business with the Bronco.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My stance was well has Ford acknowledged any problems? No. Well then its not broken; this is what it is like it or not.
Once you totally lose credibility, do you ever really fully recover?

So what if Ford, Levine, Bronco Nation, or any of their minions says THIS...or THAT today, tomorrow, or on the January 18 B&P? Its probably not correct either...its meaningless

KH_59

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Once you totally lose credibility, do you ever really fully recover?

So what if Ford, Levine, Bronco Nation, or any of their minions says THIS...or THAT today, tomorrow, or on the January 18 B&P? Its probably not correct either...its meaningless
No.
Agreed.