Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fireman Dave, how were you able to get the sway bar disconnect on the Wildtrack? Or the MGV washout interior? Just curious....
Those two options have no value to me but I understand your point. They certainly don't offset a $2500 difference between the two models, at least for me.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Perryford1983

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The price still says $4995 to add Sasquatch package. Just has to be a glitch for the $8000 up charge? Just the like the free auto trans right ? Am I missing something ? Everyone saying no more Sasquatch for them maybe I’m being optimistic. You would think they would check the b&p out before doing the update.
Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 8884B390-3D44-46B3-B30A-DE5A7C7C8F16

Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So this is the real price of the 2.7 upgrade from manual ?

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 8884B390-3D44-46B3-B30A-DE5A7C7C8F16
And I recall another thread on this site that was a Q&A with their chief marketing guy and he made a specific comment that moving up to the 2.7L and 10 sp Auto for $1800 is a steal. Guess maybe they realized that and jacked up the price end that talk.

mjopp

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm super late to this party, but build and price numbers don't add up right now (and haven't really ever). Left is a base 2door with the 2.7L and auto transmission, right is the same with Sasquatch Package added.

The difference in options results in a total change of $7,385. And has been the case in the past, the line level breakdown of options hasn't quite added up to the pricing summary.

As many have pointed out, build and price has been funky and continues to be strange. Its not really a true ordering tool, so might not know actual pricing until order is placed with the dealer.

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 1608662541591

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may have been asked already but has the upgraded wheels for $995 on the 2dr BL always been available with the AT tires? Not sure if I remember that upgrading wheels automatically add the MT's.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dude, what if the defender had a drop top still. I think a large number of us would slide right over. 4Runner suspension was too firm last time I rode one. Been a while though.
So I heard the TRD 4runner are a bit stiff (curious if as stiff as '20 discovery sport cause that was like being in barney rubbles car). I've yet to drive a 4runner but was thinking getting the trail edition and building up from there.

As for the defender I didn't test drive but I was at the dealer looking at them while my wife was shopping at a nearby store. First impression when sitting in it was "this thing is huge". The whole front end feels like a beast and is pretty wide. I'm not a fan of the interior, specifically how center console is set up. And the price, i mean I know "It's a LR" but all that means to me is low reliability so idk why the price on a base 110 is 50k (which realistically you can't find one for less than 58k). And if you want the bigger engine (LR known for trans issues due to under-powered engines) it starts at 62k which means realistically its hard to find one for less than 70k. So now we're at RR sport territory for a vehicle to go offroading with. It's out of the question. Just like paying $40,000 for a base Ford to offroad in is out of the question.

I actually make pretty good money and I'm still just shocked at the price of vehicles these days. We got my wife a brand new tiguan last year for 30k with cold weather package, huge front to back sunroof, apple car play, and a few other small extras. I feel like I'm missing something here.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here's a thought. Don't like the changes to B&P? Cancel your reservation. Pretty simple. Ford isn't forcing anyone to buy. You have every right not to purchase but PLEASE take your whine elsewhere.
Nah, I think I'll continue to vent that we were misled for months on pricing. Normally I'm in your shoes but this is ridiculous and I'm pissed. For the base 4 door the auto was standard and included. Meaning, I had no reason to think the auto prove was overlooked. The 4 door was already about 4500 more than the 2 door.

Ill be happy to not complain if you send me the pricing difference of 1595 plus tax. I take Venmo and Zelle.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Toyota just gave us another reason to cross shop Toyota, the redesigned 2023 6th gen 4Runner would look nice hauling this.

Toyota Turned a Tacoma Pickup Bed Into an Overlanding Trailer for SEMA

1608499022799-trd_sport_trailer_sema_2020_lowres_7.jpg

Yea, i'm going to go out on a pretty thin tree limb here with the following:

• It's SEMA, you aren't getting that from Toyota
  • The only thing creative about that build is that there is astro turf. Using a truck bed as a trailer is a time honored tradition going back to the 40's.
    • The overhead tent is there because it's SEMA, you have to show you spent more money than somebody thought was possible to do the pointless.
  • Spending $20K to modify a truck bed so you don't spend $12K on a proper trailer doesn't seem particularly useful unless your goal was to burn through cash like a well-oiled cash-burning machine.

Edit: 30's cars also had custom trailers, but they didn't just use truck beds. I think they waited about 40 years to get the pattern for this trailer.
Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 132086240_4282600428421115_5851964473860275870_n

Last edited:

Bradyrufenacht

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only thing I know right now is that I am going to buy a Bronco. I had a 69 and an 80 and have wanted another since I sold the 80 in 1984. Specs are changing. Prices are changing. Timeframe is changing. Ford launched info too quick and Covid is probably playing havoc with their plans. I am trying to be patient. Started out reserving an OBX on 7-15. Quickly changed my mind to a BL and now considering a WT. Still no idea which color. When the dust settles and Ford gets their mess together sometime before March, I will change my reservation to Stephens and make a final decision. I should be on the 2021 list but it may be end of year. I just wish they would get the B&P correct so we all could make final decisions:)

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Squatch requires the auto and the 4A T-case which are added to the $4995 price. There is a huge thread all about it in painful detail.

Reactions: jxc

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just sitting here sipping my coffee since my OBX build didn't change a cent lol

joking aside, I do feel bad for the people whose builds went up
Sponsored