Zemaniak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Coolest colors are the ones that change depending on the light.

Case in point, My Commando Green Jeep :

Seriously, that’s Cactus Gray? Why even use the word cactus anymore.
Ford Bronco 15+ Bronco Factory Pics Before Christmas Shutdown (Navy Pier, Area 51, Race Red, Sasquatch etc) ??? 8BC13992-5146-4461-A1A9-8F47E94205AF

Ford Bronco 15+ Bronco Factory Pics Before Christmas Shutdown (Navy Pier, Area 51, Race Red, Sasquatch etc) ??? 2F844046-8AFA-43EC-A087-8BDF2BD85C66

Also when does the break end?

But no seriously thanks Ford workers.
But also seriously, when do they go back to work . . . ? I need my fix
Ford Bronco 15+ Bronco Factory Pics Before Christmas Shutdown (Navy Pier, Area 51, Race Red, Sasquatch etc) ??? 8BC13992-5146-4461-A1A9-8F47E94205AF

76C1CFE4-B718-4B22-8A57-F9CDE28709F9.jpeg
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For all the crap that Navy Pier received (and I shoveled plenty of it), it was based on the visceral reaction to the CGI renders on B/P. The Navy Pier leather looks good in the actual photos. I'll add a link to a post I made last night on the difference.

Actual NP vs. CGI NP
I flung plenty of crap at it too but it's really grown on me in real photos. It's not my favorite, but it's really not bad. If I wasn't getting rapid red I'd probably get the Navy Pier, but the dark blue and red clash too much. I don't like all black (boring) interiors either but at least it won't clash with red.

BroncoTRDPro

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro, Grand Cherokee, H3, DMC-12
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Navy Pier looks good with Area 51. Not sure about what else though. I’ve also decided the painted black top would probably work best with the Outerbanks and Wildtrak trims due to glossy black grills. Maybe the MIC grayish top compliments the Badlands grayish grill? Is it all starting to make sense?! Ha

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey we’re all getting $600 stimulus checks everyone! So now the money Ford raised your Bronco is covered by the federal government until they raise your taxes to get it back.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
None for me☹ I even lost my job this year and got no unemployment because I was given a severance. So no stimulus, my tax rate went up and I made way less money. I am pretty sure my taxes will go up again once we start paying back all the money we borrowed (and printed). All that being said, I am super fortunate and looking forward to 2020 ending and 2021 being a great year. Happy New Year, Happy Holiday’s and hopefully everyone gets good stuff for Christmas or whatever you celebrate!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
None for me☹ I even lost my job this year and got no unemployment because I was given a severance. So no stimulus, my tax rate went up and I made way less money. I am pretty sure my taxes will go up again once we start paying back all the money we borrowed (and printed). All that being said, I am super fortunate and looking forward to 2020 ending and 2021 being a great year. Happy New Year, Happy Holiday’s and hopefully everyone gets good stuff for Christmas or whatever you celebrate!
Yikes! That’s a trifecta from hell! Sorry about your misfortune, on the bright side not qualifying for the stimulus means you’re able to make really good money for yourself so hopefully everything rebounds quickly and you can get back to what you do! Still, disqualifying people from a stimulus designed to help those in financial need is next level incompetence. But considering this new bill has 10 million going to Pakistan for “gender programs” you can’t expect much from your government. Have a Merry Christmas and happy new year! Here’s to 2021 and forgetting a 2020 from hell!

Ford Bronco 15+ Bronco Factory Pics Before Christmas Shutdown (Navy Pier, Area 51, Race Red, Sasquatch etc) ??? image

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks STIG!!!

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yikes! That’s a trifecta from hell! Sorry about your misfortune, on the bright side not qualifying for the stimulus means you’re able to make really good money for yourself so hopefully everything rebounds quickly and you can get back to what you do! Still, disqualifying people from a stimulus designed to help those in financial need is next level incompetence. But considering this new bill has 10 million going to Pakistan for “gender programs” you can’t expect much from your government. Have a Merry Christmas and happy new year! Here’s to 2021 and forgetting a 2020 from hell!

Ford Bronco 15+ Bronco Factory Pics Before Christmas Shutdown (Navy Pier, Area 51, Race Red, Sasquatch etc) ??? image
My problems are what are commonly referred to as first world, I think. I got a severance, had money saved, had a great year going bonus wise and already got a job (was out 10 weeks, first time without a job since I was 11 and had a Free Press morning paper route) working for what so far is an incredible company, so no violins for me? I am glad people in need are getting some relief (not to get political, but I wish more was going to people and less to various pet projects of politicians).

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My problems are what are commonly referred to as first world, I think. I got a severance, had money saved, had a great year going bonus wise and already got a job (was out 10 weeks, first time without a job since I was 11 and had a Free Press morning paper route) working for what so far is an incredible company, so no violins for me? I am glad people in need are getting some relief (not to get political, but I wish more was going to people and less to various pet projects of politicians).
AGREED!!! Glad you could find some good in all the bad!

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Stig! I appreciate what you send our way.

Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You may be eligible once the # of weeks of severance runs out if you don’t have a new job by then. For folks leaving my employer under layoffs it worked. Check into it. Here our state got swindled because the OPM lost my data years ago and they could find enough information to start a claim.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you Stig. But wish your camera was just a little better. Maybe we can all chip in and get you a nice cam.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2 Door A51 is sasquatched correct?

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So for the wifes OBX it will have to be white or AMB to go with the navy pier. I prefer that interior to the roast with the glowing brown dash.
Is said wife going to wash it? If not skip the AMB and get white.....
Sponsored