Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has FORD in anyway responded to this yet?
hahahahahaha... No - Ford is keeping their head in the sand, thinking everyone is still as excited as we were back in July. They don't communicate. Period. Their handling of all of this is nothing short of absolutely comical. If I handled anything at my job the way they've handled this mess, I'd have been applying for unemployment months ago. This whole shit show is proof that Ford has NO idea what they're doing, and has ZERO interest in customer loyalty or retention. You'd think they would WANT to keep their loyal fans informed.. you'd think they'd be willing to admit to mistakes/missteps .. but no.

This is an abusive relationship where we keep getting punched in the face, and told that "it's ok, I'll do better", just to end up getting tripped as we're going down the stairs. (I'm not trying to minimize abusive relationships in any way by saying that, but it's the closest comparison I could come up with). They continue to lie to us, make changes with no acknowledgment of errors, have poorly functioning B&P site, etc ... it's exhausting.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wild theory I have as to why Ford hasn't released a state to go with the B&P update is they are waiting for the statement to be drafted by the legal team they have at Ford. Not in anyway an attorney, but could definitely see them telling the reps at Ford not to admit that there was a pricing mistake as it could be an admission of guilt in the court of law, yada yada, blah blah blah.

We shall see what the official build and price update holds for us when it's release next year.

Sponsored

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if this has been address earlier in the thread.... if so, sorry. If you select the now available shadow black modular top, you can’t select the roof bars (says only available with MIC too)... but then if you select Yakima cross bars, you then can select it.... very strange. So can you get the roof rails with the modular shadow black top?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I never really expected for the A10 to come free with the 2.7 or Mid. I always kinda accounted for the extra expense in the back of my mind. But after TWO FUCKING MONTHS of Ford leaving it alone, I let my guard down and started to believe that’s the way it was. The nut punches just keep coming with this launch I swear.
Not to mention the Ford dude said “it is not a mistake, and it is a steal” when asked about the 2.7 pricing and AT.

Sort of like Levine saying there will be XPlan and even helping someone get eligible and then they drop it.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve now spent 36 hours thinking this over and still may cancel my rezo, but it’s close. Its not just the jacking us around on price thing, it’s the option package rape game, and 2 tone interiors.

I think I figured out a solution of a big bend 2dr 2.7 mid auto tranny with rear diff locker which gets me a light powerful truck with basic off-road skills, but the seats are still fugly. And around we go, because the badlands doesn’t have ugly seats or ugly bb rims but is $10k more for front lockers and sway that I won’t use. All because of ugly seats and an option package rape game, set over the top by current price jacking.
Aftermarket leather and wheels are a hell of alot cheaper than $10k.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel like we’re leaving out all the disappointed female buyers with all these “nut punch” references.... , but I’m not sure what the equivalent is........

Need some hep up in heyah........
“Cooter kick” is always a fair comparison ?

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys are crazy. Its a build and price for a vehicle that is not in production. They were obviously not going to give away auto transmissions... you want something to be true so bad you are blinding yourself.
Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes 1608693732221

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Our broncos just went up on price!
It's very weird - previously when using B&P and selecting the Sasquatch Package, the price would go up by $5790 (the $4995 for the S Package and $795 for the Upgraded Bash Plates. However the Summary would not break out the Bash plates as a line item, but the total of the Options would include the $795. In others words you couldn't just add up the Option in the Summary and get the correct total.

The Auto seems to work in a similar manner, you can select the Auto and the Summary will dutifully include $1595. However to get the correct Options total you have to add in ANOTHER $1595 to the items listed as Options in the Summary. Its unclear to me if this is for other required features for the Auto that just happen to add up to the same amount as the Auto, or a mistake, or ...???

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel like we’re leaving out all the disappointed female buyers with all these “nut punch” references.... , but I’m not sure what the equivalent is........

Need some hep up in heyah........
Clit chop?
Sponsored