toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
You guys are crazy. Its a build and price for a vehicle that is not in production. They were obviously not going to give away auto transmissions... you want something to be true so bad you are blinding yourself.
That‘s not true, Ford was actually going to pay you to take the automatic. The $1,495 Mid package “included“ the $1,595 auto transmission. So Ford was paying you $100 to take the Auto Transmission with Mid Pkg. None of this was hard to figure out, regardless of what “reps” at auto shows said.

However, it doesn’t excuse leaving it for 2 months when they clearly knew the mistakes where there - but it’s par for Ford during this launch.

Out of 26 Brands, Ford was rated 5th from the bottom in Consumer Reports latest dependability surveys (Lincoln was dead last below even Tesla). Generally, incompetent companies are incompetent in all their activities. I’m worried about how well the Bronco will be put together - particularly given the recent top issues and the pressure Ford must be feeling to get them produced ASAP.
Sponsored

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Been waiting forever for the Bronco. I am a ford loyalist and a former bronco owner. I have an hour one reservation but when I compare the Wrangler to the Bronco on pricing, I just can't justify it. What's crazy is that the Bronco interiors are just so bad (how about all black as an option). Never would have guessed that they could turn me off with the interior! I also have to have a manual and can't see paying a premium for a 4 cylinder. What pushed me over the edge was seeing a pic of a red sasquatch wild track next to a jk with 35's. The wild track looked terrible on a comparative basis. The IFS will be nice of the street but the flex is embarrassing next to a wrangler. Ford may capitalize on initial enthusiasm but that will quickly fade. Prices will come down considerably. Unfortunately the bean counters will kill the manual by then. Maybe I order the manual sasquatch and buy a jeep today. Will be ready for a new vehicle by the time Ford gets their act together on the Bronco. Sad for the workers at Ford who deserve more than this roll out.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hmm, pondering the chances the Base 4 door looses the Free Automatic before order time......

Shakes Magic 8 ball "seems likely"

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmm, pondering the chances the Base 4 door looses the Free Automatic before order time......

Shakes Magic 8 ball "seems likely"
They just increased its base price by $1,595. Kinda seemed like that was already baked in there considering its‘ price relative to the 2 dr. But at any rate, it seems to be in there now.

Last edited:

Tards

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sl450
Your Bronco Model
Base
Aftermarket leather and wheels are a hell of alot cheaper than $10k.
I’m imagining aftermarket leather being all loose and unprofessional looking, but I have no idea. I’m still hopeful Ford will just make a black or grey interior on one under 45k.

Sponsored

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just when I shook my addiction to the B&P . I'm back trying to figure out what has happened. ugh

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"working on it"
Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 9.36.41 PM

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
This may have been asked already but has the upgraded wheels for $995 on the 2dr BL always been available with the AT tires? Not sure if I remember that upgrading wheels automatically add the MT's.
The $995 beadlock rim upgrade allows for either the standard K02s or upgraded GY Territory ($695). Nothing has changed here.

Sponsored

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interestingly, my build on a squatch Wildtrak is cheaper than my Badlands non-Squatch build now......
Join the fun.... I would need to pay 10k more on a 2 doors BL Sas than a WT... What a joke.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Join the fun.... I would need to pay 10k more on a 2 doors BL Sas than a WT... What a joke.
How?

edit: I see you are in Canada. Don’t know what the prices are there and if they are really that screwed up. USA is about $1200 difference (BL pricier) with MVG vs cloth, and black appearance items vs sway bar disconnect.

Last edited:

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How?

edit: I see you are in Canada. Don’t know what the prices are their and if they are really that screwed up. USA is about $1200 difference (BL pricier) with MVG vs cloth, and black appearance items vs sway bar disconnect.
Yeah, I don't get why so many people are upset. The Bronco wasn't a cheap truck to begin with. Now $3K more, so what? It's not that bad over 84 payments of around $800 or so a month....
But, seriously I guess the biggest change is on the Sasquatch pkg for those who were adding it to some lower trim level than the Wildtrak. I've signed up for a 4 Door Wildtrak and haven't noticed any price increase.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I don't get why so many people are upset. The Bronco wasn't a cheap truck to begin with. Now $3K more, so what? It's not that bad over 84 payments of around $800 or so a month....
But, seriously I guess the biggest change is on the Sasquatch pkg for those who were adding it to some lower trim level than the Wildtrak. I've signed up for a 4 Door Wildtrak and haven't noticed any price increase.
I was commenting on how a BL could be 10k over a WT. It is very easy to see why people are mad. Look at any random page and you will see that 1) 2 months to fix a “preliminary pricing error” 2) price increase across most models of $1,595 and/or 3) Ford’s lack of communication are why people are mad. People who have manual builds or OBX/WT/FE builds aren’t mad because their prices didn’t increase. Not so coincidentally, those manual and OBX/WT/FE build people are the ones who can’t seem to comprehend that when prices go up, people will get mad.
Sponsored