Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, we are now up to 80 pages stating that there is no longer a free transmission with the Bronco, ok then, carry on! :ROFLMAO:
no, 79.5 pages of it is bitching and threats of cancellation.
Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am getting dangerously close to my tipping point. It seems to me that Ford is not interested in selling their 190k Bronco reservations (which is completely stupid from a business point of view). I think they are intentionally trying to get people to cancel their current reservations because they have over-promised and know they are going to under-deliver. My BaseSquatch fully optioned out increased in price by over $4k, which puts me solidly in the mid-$40k range (for a Base 2-Door!!!!!!!!). For that price point, I may as well get a brand-new (or close to brand-new) TRD Off Road Tacoma or 4Runner, put a full 3 inch suspension lift with 35s on it and will still be competing price-wise with the Bronco (at the optioned Base level). At least then I'm guaranteed at least 400k out of the powertrain and will have a proven overlanding rig. I don't know guys, this is getting tough as Ford keeps ripping the carpet out from under our feet.
How are you getting the 4K figure? Basesquatch went up by auto trans price of $1,595. Current B&P SQ price for base and BB is incorrect as stated by levine.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It would really help if Mid Package and the manual trans would get a divorce. It won't help me, but it would help.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am getting dangerously close to my tipping point. It seems to me that Ford is not interested in selling their 190k Bronco reservations (which is completely stupid from a business point of view). I think they are intentionally trying to get people to cancel their current reservations because they have over-promised and know they are going to under-deliver. My BaseSquatch fully optioned out increased in price by over $4k, which puts me solidly in the mid-$40k range (for a Base 2-Door!!!!!!!!). For that price point, I may as well get a brand-new (or close to brand-new) TRD Off Road Tacoma or 4Runner, put a full 3 inch suspension lift with 35s on it and will still be competing price-wise with the Bronco (at the optioned Base level). At least then I'm guaranteed at least 400k out of the powertrain and will have a proven overlanding rig. I don't know guys, this is getting tough as Ford keeps ripping the carpet out from under our feet.
It is obvious the only thing Ford wants from the Base Bronco is the ability to advertise:

"Starting at under $30K".

They have no interest in actually selling them for under $30K.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I view the under 30k bronco as the one the dealer has on the lot so they can advertise (once there is dealer inventory LOL). How many of us have seen newpaper ads from dealers (or I guess internet ads now LOL) for a 4x4 f150 or mustang gt that is dirt cheap. They have only one for that sales price and it was probably sold but they have it so they can advertise that one cheap just to get people to show up at the dealer and then can get them in one that is 15k more ( I mean only 75 more a month on a 75 month note LOL)

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How are you getting the 4K figure? Basesquatch went up by auto trans price of $1,595. Current B&P SQ price for base and BB is incorrect as stated by levine.
How many times have we been told something was incorrect and it turned out to be correct and vice versa with this Bronco. The only thing we know for certain about Levine's statements is that they cannot be trusted as he has been grossly inconsistent on several occasions. The truth has always been from the beginning that Ford doesn't know its backside from a hole in the ground and this launch has been terrible from day one. COVID is just a convenient excuse for the crappy performance. I just put everything in the B&P tool that I had a few days ago and the price is now a little over $3.5k more in price than before. I was sitting around $10k in options before and now (same options chosen), I'm sitting at $13.5k worth in options. I don't know where the amount change is coming from. There has been only one constant in this vehicle launch: Ford's inconsistency.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Join the fun.... I would need to pay 10k more on a 2 doors BL Sas than a WT... What a joke.
People shouldn't be surprised that a vehicle with standard skid plates, no disconnect, no MGV is less than a BL with the same options as WT has standard. The BL is and has always been the vehicle destined to be the most expensive. You cannot build a WT into what a BL can be. You can build the BL to exceed the features of a Wildtrack.

First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
It didn’t go up 1595 though. You still pay for the trans. I’m not sure where everyone is getting the “increase is due to the transmission”. You always had to pay 1595 for the trans. The only difference is now the Sasquatch is 7350 rather than 4995. Still paying 1595 for the trans on top of the 7350z

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build was going to be a 4dr BL w/2.7L Auto, High Package, upgraded 33's & MIC Top. This build went from $51k to almost $55k... and I can't even add a roof rack. Between the price hike and weirdness around GVWR restrictions I'm starting to think about other options...

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I view the under 30k bronco as the one the dealer has on the lot so they can advertise (once there is dealer inventory LOL). How many of us have seen newpaper ads from dealers (or I guess internet ads now LOL) for a 4x4 f150 or mustang gt that is dirt cheap. They have only one for that sales price and it was probably sold but they have it so they can advertise that one cheap just to get people to show up at the dealer and then can get them in one that is 15k more ( I mean only 75 more a month on a 75 month note LOL)
They won't have these on lots; ever.

Look at wranglers. Sure you can B&P one that's 32k but find one on the lot. Good luck because you won't. Dealers don't order them that way. The only people getting a Bronco under 30k are reservation holders that order barebones and my guess is there won't be many as the first option most will add is an automatic transmission and even if they ad nothing else they'll be over 30k.

None of this is really the topic of the thread.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To give you an example without destination charges of 2k.
WT 2dr is 56 494 // 4dr is 59 994
BL with same basic equipment to match a WT is 2DR 62 994 // 4dr is 67289
Just make sure you take everything into account like bumpers, bash plates And rock rails. I think the way to compare them is to build up a WT to match a BL. If you don’t, the comparison is further off than you might think.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It didn’t go up 1595 though. You still pay for the trans. I’m not sure where everyone is getting the “increase is due to the transmission”. You always had to pay 1595 for the trans. The only difference is now the Sasquatch is 7350 rather than 4995. Still paying 1595 for the trans on top of the 7350z
Yes, but when you added SQ with a 2.7, you didn’t have to add the trans cost. You only paid the 5,790 for SQ plus advanced tcase and the 1,895 for the 2.7. So that’s why people are saying they adjusted it due to the transmission.

The intent of the B&P update was to add pricing for auto trans that they left out for 2 months. But they messed it up so that it doesn’t account for all the different combinations.
Sponsored