First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well harden up buttercup because if Ford keeps up the way they have been it's only going to get worse.
Sponsored

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

People shouldn't be surprised that a vehicle with standard skid plates, no disconnect, no MGV is less than a BL with the same options as WT has standard. The BL is and has always been the vehicle destined to be the most expensive. You cannot build a WT into what a BL can be. You can build the BL to exceed the features of a Wildtrack.
Yea i heard and understand it... Just that before the price increase, it was sitting at 2k more instead of 8-10k.... More close to my budget.

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just make sure you take everything into account like bumpers, bash plates And rock rails. I think the way to compare them is to build up a WT to match a BL. If you don’t, the comparison is further off than you might think.
Yep, you are right. My bad.... But i cant built rock rails on the Canadian site loll. They dont show as options... Yet!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wow, this thread is like the movie Ground Hog day.

Sponsored

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well I went from pretty sad because what I wanted was a Big Bend with auto 2.7L and midpackage and headlights. That price increase pushed it to 39K which is way more than I want to spend. So I whined to my wife and got her to finally set me a happy budget to $35K. So once I reconfigured I can now get a base model with auto 2.7L, add the modular bumper, brush guard, canvas top, roof rack and tube doors and that puts me at right under $35k. When I wear these tires out I'll get black rims and bigger tires. So I happy again. I feel like I'm getting alot more than I am losing.
Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes broncoo

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea i heard and understand it... Just that before the price increase, it was sitting at 2k more instead of 8-10k.... More close to my budget.
Hopefully Ford will rectify it. There's obviously still issues with B&P. Maybe they are just fishing. Poor practice, but they've done more than a few questionable things already...

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was torn between a 2-door Base Squatch and a loaded 4-door Badlands. I looked at all kinds of alternatives and I still may change my mind depending what is out in a year or two, but I now plan to wait for a BaseManSquatch no matter how long it takes and use the money saved to buy something else fun. Probably some type of V8 muscle car. I still want a fun off-roader, but I don't think the value is there once you start adding options.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can’t figure out why I’m being such a little bitch about wanting mine optioned through the roof. I’d kill for a stock ass base ass 72 bronco with hand crank windows. Yet when it comes to a new one I’m pissed I can’t get a heated steering wheel for a reasonable price? So maybe I should get a base. I seriously hate manual ac though. If anyone knows a way to put a thermostat in aftermarket, I’m all ears. I hate aftermarket but $6,500 for a $20 thermostat is dumb.

Another thought, a base wrangler on b&p is $33k. You can get them from a dealer for $25k, maybe less sometimes. Msrp is basically the most you’ll ever pay for a car, by design. People want to feel like they’re getting a deal, it’s built into our brains. Yet we’re on here ready to pay msrp acting like that’s what Ford actually gets for these things after the initial run. Maybe they do, or maybe they don’t and is suckers pay $7500 more than we should habe. There’s a serious chance of that. I am down to pay some premium to get one ASAP. Then again, having a car that draws attention is not fun. A couple of my current cars get every shmuck on the street coming over to take a look and ask dumb questions. Not that I’m a hater, but if they cared about cars, they’d have an interesting one too. So a new Bronc may get me 4 months of being accosted by strangers then an $8k hit when I sell it. Or I could skip my rezo and punch myself in the nuts now.
I don't understand the thermostat thing that's gone on lately. Someone has started a vicious rumor. The Bronco will come with a thermostat. It also has nothing to do with climate control being automatic.

Reactions: RG7

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They won't have these on lots; ever.

Look at wranglers. Sure you can B&P one that's 32k but find one on the lot. Good luck because you won't. Dealers don't order them that way. The only people getting a Bronco under 30k are reservation holders that order barebones and my guess is there won't be many as the first option most will add is an automatic transmission and even if they ad nothing else they'll be over 30k.

None of this is really the topic of the thread.
The true MY’21 Base/Base
4 cyl/manual, no accessories will be a unicorn.
The only one you’ll ever see is the one you order with a July or Aug rez.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fixed it for you...

Bro you're on a forum hyping what is essentially a wrangler twin with a Ford badge. Lets calm down. And the front is the only iffy part of the defender. sides and back are fire
Seriously, the back of the Defender looks like crap.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Before buying a new car earlier this year, I read up on how to get a good deal and avoid overspending. Focusing on monthly payment was pretty much what NOT to do. Sales persons would be crawling over each other to land that customer, lol.
72 is wild and hard to wrap my head around. I'm guessing with average cost of vehicles going up and salaries remaining steady, this is what happens.