BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So excited to see more leaks again!! Good job Bronco team getting out there and continuing development! This is awesome
Sponsored

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally I think it's sad to have a Bronco that isn't full size, when the majority of it's run in the past was as a full size SUV.
Not quite.

FSB ran for 19 model years.
Early bronco had 12 and Bronco 2 had 7 which makes 19 as well.

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not really... when has a Bronco ever had anything but red tail lights? Which includes the turn signal?
Personally I think it's sad to have a Bronco that isn't full size, when the majority of it's run in the past was as a full size SUV. And I've known for the longest time that I'd be buying the new Bronco (If back then it was meant to ever come back) and as long as they don't completely f**k it up. So allow me to have the little things to bitch about :oops:
Well, think about the size of the ranger, its about the same size as the 97-03 f150s. Which isnt small by any means. So taking that into account. This bronco should be fairly close to the full size bronco of yesteryear.

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, think about the size of the ranger, its about the same size as the 97-03 f150s. Which isnt small by any means. So taking that into account. This bronco should be fairly close to the full size bronco of yesteryear.
Exactly... this Bronco is almost guaranteed to be bigger than a EB or B2

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My 96 is the same size as the 2dr ranger. Except my bronco is alot wider and im sure the rangers doors are wider which mean even less space. Im hoping the bronco doors will be thin, since they are removable and that the rear wheelwells will be more like a truck bed than the full box of the wranglers. And if the whole thing is an inch or 2 wider than wrangler then interior space should be decent. EB had decent interior size because there wasnt anythig to the bodies back then. But since we have a "cage" now the body can be thinner.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You can't
Not quite.

FSB ran for 19 model years.
Early bronco had 12 and Bronco 2 had 7 which makes 19 as well.
You can't count the Bronco II. My father had one of those, and they in no way were anything close to an EB or a FSB.

And as for the post earlier about how this is a nod to the EB, well did the EB have yellow/amber turn signals in the rear? Did the EB have a swing gate? (not that I remember anyways). I can't begin to tell you how many people have walked by my desk, seen the prints I have on the wall of these renders and leaks and I constantly hear... "oh that looks like a Jeep, or like a land rover". No matter how I look at it, I WILL get a Bronco, NOT a Jeep, not anything else. But here in America I'm free to voice my opinion. And I feel Ford's only nod to the EB is that raised front fender. They missed it with that stupid ass swing gate.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going back to Reddit (gonewild) to look at women cuz lately these threads aren't really doing it for me. Going to wait patiently for an actual reveal.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can't

You can't count the Bronco II. My father had one of those, and they in no way were anything close to an EB or a FSB.

And as for the post earlier about how this is a nod to the EB, well did the EB have yellow/amber turn signals in the rear? Did the EB have a swing gate? (not that I remember anyways). I can't begin to tell you how many people have walked by my desk, seen the prints I have on the wall of these renders and leaks and I constantly hear... "oh that looks like a Jeep, or like a land rover". No matter how I look at it, I WILL get a Bronco, NOT a Jeep, not anything else. But here in America I'm free to voice my opinion. And I feel Ford's only nod to the EB is that raised front fender. They missed it with that stupid ass swing gate.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going back to Reddit (gonewild) to look at women cuz lately these threads aren't really doing it for me. Going to wait patiently for an actual reveal.
I don't know where folks are getting "looks like a Jeep". Wrangler has a unique front body including fender design, and most anyone can take a look and identify as a Jeep. Other than having a removable top and the boxy utility nature, I'm not seeing the new Bronco confused with a Wrangler. (At least based on the Bronco spy photos.)

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know where folks are getting "looks like a Jeep". Wrangler has a unique front body including fender design, and most anyone can take a look and identify as a Jeep. Other than having a removable top and the boxy utility nature, I'm not seeing the new Bronco confused with a Wrangler. (At least based on the Bronco spy photos.)
with the hard top on it looks like a jeep wrangler had a kid with a older jeep cherokee.
Ford Bronco Video: Camouflaged 2 Door Bronco Caught Driving 2021-ford-bronco-new-leaked-images

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
with the hard top on it looks like a jeep wrangler had a kid with a older jeep cherokee.
Ford Bronco Video: Camouflaged 2 Door Bronco Caught Driving 2021 2 Door Bronco
Well they both have a hard top and wheels.

Seriously though, Wrangler and Bronco looking the same? I'm not seeing it. How are people confusing those front ends? Compared to other vehicles on the road that really are indistinguishable, these two look quite different.

Ford Bronco Video: Camouflaged 2 Door Bronco Caught Driving 1589982645596

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
now we're cooking with crisco.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Video: Camouflaged 2 Door Bronco Caught Driving Annotation 2020-05-20 100425
Idk man, that’s like saying an M3 looks like an M5. Yes there are similarities but the only people saying that don’t actually know much about the 2 vehicles in question.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs