toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh, so no knew information ever comes to light on any of these pages after they are originally created? Forgive me, I thought that was the purpose of having a "forum". So at what page does a forum turn to pissing and moaning. I'll be sure to not read past that page number from here on. ?
Canā€™t have your Cake and eat it too, apparently. I think what youā€™re doing is P&Mā€™ing about something that, to you, is OK to P&M about. Kettle meet Pot.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think Ford should move into the circus business. What a bunch of Clowns!! "FU customers show me the money!"

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didnā€™t read all the responses but why is the black mod top $1800 on the wildtrak when it says standard?
First top delays made MIC included with Wildtrak and FE instead of Modular Top (Shadow Black) which is now a ā€˜late availability.ā€™ So if you take the MIC you get a minor discount.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm gonna be going to test drive this truck this weekend - with employee pricing and added discount ($5k below MSRP), it's going to work out close to $10k less than the Bronco I was planning on buying.

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.24.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.24.16 AM.png

Sponsored

TurboS957

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I sure hope there is another B&P update coming, too many discrepancies and option combination mistakes leaving me still unclear as to what I would actually get. If this is the final B&P and represents actual Bronco configurations/color combinations for ordering I'm unsure of what I would even order. The model Bronco should be independent of exterior & interior color combinations. Why all black wheels on WT and only black & alloy on all other Sasquatch Broncos, trim rings need to be buyer preference choice.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK now were back down again in price, I yiy yiy, I'm waiting to talk to my Dealer in January now. When I'm ready to put my order in. Get the true numbers. What a Bucking roller coaster release. Hope all you guys have a Merry Christmas!!! its awesome to be able to read all the crazy posts on here. It really is a blessing to be able to amuse myself with whats going on in the world. This is a true distraction well needed. Love all you guys! Even that one guy that fell into the Pineapple Pizza.

TurboS957

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Read last several pages on this thread and I'm on the optimistic side concerning first year Ford Bronco. One of my best trucks ever was a first year 1984 Ford Ranger 4x4 built on a Friday the 13th, I put on 70k miles in 18 months and build quality/dependability was absolutely perfect!

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im in to the hilt with this one,even with all the website issues,first model year,buying sight un seen,we will see what happens looks like the new corvette is having bugs too.

Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Price on mine went back down $1600. THE ONLY THING that still bugs me is that you have to get a $55k model to get the good stereo. Fuck it I'll pay the stereo shop INSTEAD OF GIVING MY MONEY TO FORD to upgrade the stereo. It will be a lot less than the $13k I would have to spend to get it, and leave the ass heaters and other bullshit off I don't want anyways.
Here are the only other things I wish were an option on the Base model and HAVE NO IDEA why (yes I do, its because Ford wants you to spend a ton of money just to get a higher model TO STILL HAVE TO PAY EXTRA just to be ABLE to add them...WTF) :
Tow hitch
Leather wrapped steering wheel
Remote start

I would pay $1-2 k extra just for those 3 things
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m 99% sure this will be in my driveway by end of weekend. Went and looked at it today. Test drive is Saturday. Suck a tomato, Ford.

F82C923B-717F-44F3-8FDB-2EBCC783ACE6.jpeg

5C35E6A8-89F7-44B1-95F2-A837C361339C.jpeg

7EE66726-2771-4433-A760-6B401CC3B3E4.jpeg

9AC03FF0-E182-450D-9388-04E17F38D23C.jpeg

D69E63CA-4957-4100-90E8-FC7AA5E03DFF.jpeg
Sponsored