Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Also, if you go to the About page:

"Bronco Nation is the first and only nationally recognized and certified Bronco community by Ford Motor Company. "
Based on the level and frequency of the participation in their forum, some of us sceptics in the room will wait and see, I'm still searching their site for all the "Built by a passionate and knowledgeable community of enthusiasts", have you found them?

I would venture to say all the "passionate and knowledgeable community of enthusiasts" are here on bronco6g.com. Not saying there are not plenty of great Jeep Wrangler forums where you can learn great stuff, I'm just reserved at vehicle launch to see all the copycats pop-up.

I've followed Jeep releases for the last ten years, all the models, this one springs to mind, here is one of the first Jeep Renegade forums:
https://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/
then along came, add an "S"
https://www.jeeprenegadeforumS.com/
which is long ago dead, but their Twitter feed lives on:
https://twitter.com/jeeprenegadefor
Ford Bronco Video: Camouflaged 2 Door Bronco Caught Driving 1589987018136

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Based on the level and frequency of the participation in their forum, some of us sceptics in the room will wait and see, I'm still searching their site for all the "Built by a passionate and knowledgeable community of enthusiasts", have you found them?

I would venture to say all the "passionate and knowledgeable community of enthusiasts" are here on bronco6g.com. Not saying there are not plenty of great Jeep Wrangler forums where you can learn great stuff, I'm just reserved at vehicle launch to see all the copycats pop-up.

I've followed Jeep releases for the last ten years, all the models, this one springs to mind, here is one of the first Jeep Renegade forums:
https://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/
then along came, add an "S"
https://www.jeeprenegadeforumS.com/
which is long ago dead, but their Twitter feed lives on:
https://twitter.com/jeeprenegadefor
Ford Bronco Video: Camouflaged 2 Door Bronco Caught Driving 1589987018136
No I totally get you, and generally I agree, but in this specific case it was touted directly by the Ford North America Product Communications manager (Mike Levine).

The existing posts on that forum are basically just fluff, probably by insiders, and from people that stumbled in randomly.

It's all marketing but, since we're trying to get those sweet, sweet Bronco leaks, we're playing along.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No I totally get you, and generally I agree, but in this specific case it was touted directly by the Ford North America Product Communications manager (Mike Levine).

The existing posts on that forum are basically just fluff, probably by insiders, and from people that stumbled in randomly.

It's all marketing but, since we're trying to get those sweet, sweet Bronco leaks, we're playing along.
I think a lot of members here will sign up but until the thing is officially released... I will be coming here for leaks and information. If that is truly endorsed/run by Ford, then they will likely not self post any "leaks". The community is built here and the admin has been spot on so far in being the "first" on quite a bit of info.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think a lot of members here will sign up but until the thing is officially released... I will be coming here for leaks and information. If that is truly endorsed/run by Ford, then they will likely not self post any "leaks". The community is built here and the admin has been spot on so far in being the "first" on quite a bit of info.
For sure. I don't mind riding two horses for a while, though.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
From what I can see with the other forum It appears it will be very heavily moderated.... if you read the "rules" section it says no profanity, no politics of any kind, basically no fun allowed lol. I think Bronco6G will be just fine being more open. Those heavily curated forums end up having problems in the long run from people getting mad about their posts getting banned. I think our @Administrator has done a fantastic job at keeping a balance between allowing some banter and curating when stuff gets out of hand. My guess is that long-term Bronco6G is going to do just fine. There are multiple Jeep forums, no reason there can't be multiple Bronco forums.

Found this tidbit in their rules, about sums it up. I'll be sticking around Bronco6G lol!
Ford Bronco Video: Camouflaged 2 Door Bronco Caught Driving lol.PNG

Last edited:

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I can see with the other forum It appears it will be very heavily moderated.... if you read the "rules" section it says no profanity, no politics of any kind, basically no fun allowed lol. I think Bronco6G will be just fine being more open. Those heavily curated forums end up having problems in the long run from people getting mad about their posts getting banned. I think our @Administrator has done a fantastic job at keeping a balance between allowing some banter and curating when stuff gets out of hand. My guess is that long-term Bronco6G is going to do just fine. There are multiple Jeep forums, no reason there can't be multiple Bronco forums.

Found this tidbit in their rules, about sums it up. I'll be sticking around Bronco6G lol!
Ford Bronco Video: Camouflaged 2 Door Bronco Caught Driving lol.PNG
I totally agree. I didn’t mean to insinuate that this forum will be dead, but from personal past experiences I’ve used the mustang 6g and Camaro forums and when the vehicle released I didn’t go on nearly as much. The other forum appears to have a trail map integration which I think would entice myself and others to use it more during the life of their vehicle.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I totally agree. I didn’t mean to insinuate that this forum will be dead, but from personal past experiences I’ve used the mustang 6g and Camaro forums and when the vehicle released I didn’t go on nearly as much. The other forum appears to have a trail map integration which I think would entice myself and others to use it more during the life of their vehicle.
I think the Bronco forums that succeed will be a lot like the jeep forums, which are pretty lightly curated as well. The "official" forums will be for the regular people or casual questions but anyone who is a true enthusiast will likely stick around here. Trail map integration is cool but not necessarily something people will seek out in a forum.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If that is truly endorsed/run by Ford, then they will likely not self post any "leaks". The community is built here and the admin has been spot on so far in being the "first" on quite a bit of info.
You don't call the photo of the 2 door driving in a creek not a leak?

Many of us on this forum have long assumed bronco6g.com is also officially endorsed/run by Ford (directly or indirectly).

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

lol.PNG
Also don't forget that there are no Canadians allowed on the other one....I can't go there even if I wanted to.
Ford Bronco Video: Camouflaged 2 Door Bronco Caught Driving 1589990279141

...ok I could bounce through a box in the US to get there but it's the principal of the thing.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also don't forget that there are no Canadians allowed on the other one....I can't go there even if I wanted to.
1589990279141.png

...ok I could bounce through a box in the US to get there but it's the principal of the thing.
This is actually one of the few positives of the other forum tbh
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored