Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thems fightin words missy.

You can say alot of bad shit about Louisiana, but we do have the best damn food in the country, and the best damn seafood in the world. Everything else sucks though.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thems fightin words missy.

You can say alot of bad shit about Louisiana, but we do have the best damn food in the country, and the best damn seafood in the world. Everything else sucks though.
Yeah. Okay. I like Justin Wilson, I guarontee.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mesquite is garbage wood. Florida has the best seafood in the world. Sorry you are so jealous :ROFLMAO:
Been to Florida a few times, never got the hype. Daytona raceway and the space center was the best parts of my florida trips. Yalls only saving grace for me will be one day when I get to the Everglades. I’m sure that will be more my style.... I have to go multiple time to Florida and decide on it on multiple trips in classic Florida style, kinda like yalls voting habits. :ROFLMAO: All fun and games, there are good people everywhere.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Y'all jealous of our Arizona Mexican food
They don’t even know about Arizona’s beach too!!! Best damn seafood down in Puerto Peñasco... feel so damn bad for them during this quarantine. Can’t wait to go back down there.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Y'all jealous of our Arizona Mexican food
All Border sharing states have infinitely better mexican food than any state that does not share the border. Even you get to the norther part of our states all of a sudden the best mexican food you find is Taco Bell. Had someone from Washington state tell me the best taco seasoning you can get down here in San Antonio is the Taco Bell spice mix.... everyone in the store just about put on their boots and walked out.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All Border sharing states have infinitely better mexican food than any state that does not share the border. Even you get to the norther part of our states all of a sudden the best mexican food you find is Taco Bell. Had someone from Washington state tell me the best taco seasoning you can get down here in San Antonio is the Taco Bell spice mix.... everyone in the store just about put on their boots and walked out.
we are finally starting to see some really good, authentic mexican where I am. not as cheap as it should be however with prices on the 'crap' cuts like flank steak having gone up so much in the last 10 years. man, I miss 1.5/lb flank. now it's 8/lb.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

we are finally starting to see some really good, authentic mexican where I am. not as cheap as it should be however with prices on the 'crap' cuts like flank steak having gone up so much in the last 10 years. man, I miss 1.5/lb flank. now it's 8/lb.
All honesty the Raw beef prices here in my area of Texas have hardly risen. Now the BBQ joints and everyone else are definently taking advantage of this “crisis”.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
:sick:

All of this talk about smoked foods isn't getting us any leeks....

Maybe this will....

Ford Bronco Photo: Trailer carrying Broncos in Texas (For Possible Reveal Event?) 2020-05-21 12_39_37-Start
Oh my god that looks delicious holy shit

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As a born and raised Okie, I'm obligated to say "Fuck Texas!"

As a half Texan (dad was born in Pampa), I'm genetically predisposed to say things like "Remember the Alamo!" and "Don't mess with Texas!" and "I tell ya whut."
Sponsored