Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Make sure you take a bronco...
That's the plan! In Fairbanks I would switch into 4WD around mid November and it'd stay there until around April. No snow plowing there, we just drive on it and pack it down (y) Perfect place for a Bronco.

I honestly don't care where they reveal it, I just want to see the official pricing and engine/trans options.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just want to see the official pricing and engine/trans options.
That's pretty much where I'm at. And I say that as someone who would probably be perfectly happy with the 2.3L mated to the 10-speed. I still want to know what it's going to cost to get the off road goodies I want and what I don't want that I'll get stuck with just because I want the off road goodies.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Come on down, I will take y'all out to the pasture and let you drive.
Ford Bronco Photo: Trailer carrying Broncos in Texas (For Possible Reveal Event?) MVIMG_20200517_082507
Ford Bronco Photo: Trailer carrying Broncos in Texas (For Possible Reveal Event?) MVIMG_20200517_085245

Sponsored

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Been to Florida a few times, never got the hype. Daytona raceway and the space center was the best parts of my florida trips. Yalls only saving grace for me will be one day when I get to the Everglades. I’m sure that will be more my style.... I have to go multiple time to Florida and decide on it on multiple trips in classic Florida style, kinda like yalls voting habits. :ROFLMAO: All fun and games, there are good people everywhere.
Manitee springs, worth a stop and a swim. Its closer to the panhandle out by a nice big river.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just so you know, us Alaskans could cut our state in half...Then Texas would become the 3rd largest state. :p

LMMFAO!!!!
Oh man, I sure to use a version of this next time I meet up with my Texan friends.... lol

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great, now I want a H 1 .... that thing was sharp though, and sounded badass!
yeah i have been wanting one ever since i saw that vid. govdeals is a good source.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Late to the party but I feel obligated to get some hits in because it's always fun to mess with Texas :cool:

Ford Bronco Photo: Trailer carrying Broncos in Texas (For Possible Reveal Event?) MVIMG_20200517_085245

Size is one thing... but population density is another.
Alaska is the least dense state at 1 person per square mile
Texas is the 24th state by density at 111 people per square mile.

I read somewhere that if the island of Manhattan had the same population density as Alaska, there would only be 22 people living on it.

(No I wasn't born in Alaska or live there now, but I lived in Fairbanks for 6 years and it's by far the best state and the only place I've felt "at home". My goal is to move back there within the next 5 years and every year I don't spend there I feel is a year of life wasted.)
Hawaii did the same thing to me. Lived here for 3 years, went back to ohio for 7 years, moved back and a month later met my wife. Two weeks after that moved into her (self built)cabin that is a mile away in the same river valley as my $46k a year coconut chopping job. I offroad everyday. I love my life. Go where ever you feel like is your "home" because it always was.

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would have to push back here a bit. Even if they say that there is a good chance its a ford launched "organic" site. AKA they do not "own" the site , but it was launched internally by ford people and will be used as the "go to ford community" in all future PR things.

The fact that that trailer/advertisement for the website has unseen footage of the bronco 2 door shot with professional camera equipment means only one thing to me and that ford is directly involved.

They dont have to "own" the site to have been directly responsible for creating it.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would have to push back here a bit. Even if they say that there is a good chance its a ford launched "organic" site. AKA they do not "own" the site , but it was launched internally by ford people and will be used as the "go to ford community" in all future PR things.

The fact that that trailer/advertisement for the website has unseen footage of the bronco 2 door shot with professional camera equipment means only one thing to me and that ford is directly involved.

They dont have to "own" the site to have been directly responsible for creating it.
My understanding is that it’s a well-known over lander who created it and approached Ford to make it official. Ford definitely has a hand in moderating and input on their content but it does seem separate.

Most of the mods are 100% clueless about the difference between a Bronco and a Bronco sport so they are for sure not ford insiders.
Sponsored