ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love it and am getting it for sure, but yeah, it’s only going to look okay with certain ext colors.
What exterior colors do you think it will look good with?

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I said earlier the dash in the brown was my favorite dash. I lied! I want this dash and the brown and black seats. So now my beautiful Badlands will have a black dash and those gorgeous seats....what the french... Toast..Ford ??

FB_IMG_1609211422492.jpg

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really love this interior but with OBX cloth in the same color. B/c I'm limited to OBX for this configuration, I'm going to have to go squatch OBX w/ upgraded front bumper but then come back and put on 33's and a steel rear bumper. My wife has been gracious enough to quit making fun of me for how much money I'll be squandering. Oh yea, throw in adding a new white top to make it perfect with A51.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think it's hilarious all the hate they are getting on ig. Hope ford changes it but...

it has grown on me seeing actual pictures. I'd still take black diamond OR BL over this in a heart beat. Heck, add BB to the list.

The craziest thing to me is they've made what 6 or 7 completely different interiors? That seems crazy right? That's got to be a nightmare from a production standpoint. Most cars have what 3 or 4 on the higher side?

Ford Bronco Pics of Navy Pier Interior in First Edition Bronco FB_IMG_1609211422492

Ford Bronco Pics of Navy Pier Interior in First Edition Bronco FB_IMG_1609211422492

Reading the comments it seems FE owners arent even aware that there is another option. Did Ford just not bother communicating this (of course they didn't) and is it reflected in the B&P?

I'm sort of embarrassed for Ford with the amount of hate it's receiving. :ROFLMAO: I've seen some bashing on the BN instagram but it hasn't been as unanimous with the commenters as it is here.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Who wants to trade the heinous grey grab bars, vent inserts and whatever else for orange ones? It will look good with the orange accents I want on the exterior. ???
Are you also getting your FE in cyber orange? If only I could get the marine grade vinyl interior out of the Badlands for my First Edition. I would trade interiors for that!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nah, they’ll look centered from sitting in the driver or passenger seats. I won’t be standing on the armrest much.
You'd better not stand on the armrest...
It flat out says "no step" on it.??

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else's OCD go crazy when you look at how the hero switches are slightly off center when compared to the screen and the dials?
Ford Bronco Pics of Navy Pier Interior in First Edition Bronco 1609214713296
My OCD couldnt get past the 2nd row seats and the loose material. Are these leather or MGV? If Ford is good at one thing, its having loose leather/bottom cushion issues but never seen the uppers that bad.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t have a dog in this fight, but I think it’s awful Ugh.

jaekim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 ZHP
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It looks good. It just doesn't look the part of being the flagship interior.

Now if the Filson interior was part of the First Editions. That would've been truly special.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why are the seats manual?
As previously answered, the 2 door must have manual seats to flip forward for back seat access.

But that bring up the question of why is the price the same for the leather upgrade ($2,195) for both the 2 door and 4 door? You would think the 2 door upgrade should be several hundred dollars less because of the lack of power seats.

We need an 84 page rant thread on the pricing rip-off of the 2 door leather seat upgrade.
Sponsored