First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ever since seeing this photo, I've been wrestling this exact question in my mind

If it's confirmed that this is how the interior looks vs. Bronze dash, then I'm officially an obx convert. I'm even ok with manual. That's how much I want this exact interior
I prefer the WT wheels, I know the beauty ring can be painted or swapped...
I hate chrome with a passion and that’s what those beauty rings on the OBX remind me of...
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I prefer the WT wheels, I know the beauty ring can be painted or swapped...
I hate chrome with a passion and that’s what those beauty rings on the OBX remind me of...
Painting is my solution
Probably would be one of the easier DIY jobs I've ever done. As soon as I bring the Bronco home, I'm making them into black beauty rings

Ford Bronco More of Carbonized Gray Outer Banks and Roast Interior Screenshot_20201229-213912_Amazon Shoppin

My remaining hold up is that I vastly prefer the WT grille. But I can live with the obx grille. Not going to spend a fortune to buy just a grille. Can't get everything it seems

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Painting is my solution
Probably would be one of the easier DIY jobs I've ever done. As soon as I bring the Bronco home, I'm making them into black beauty rings

My remaining hold up is that I vastly prefer the WT grille. But I can live with the obx grille. Not going to spend a fortune to buy just a grille. Can't get everything it seems
Hmm, all I see is this ??

Ford Bronco More of Carbonized Gray Outer Banks and Roast Interior Screenshot_20201229-213912_Amazon Shoppin
I thought the WT and OBX grilles were the same- am I missing something

Edit- never mind I see the difference and I agree I prefer the honeycomb look of the WT also

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought the WT and OBX grilles were the same- am I missing something
Unfortunately they're different. Both glossy though
The WT grille looks identical to the badlands except glossy black

The outerbanks grille has six oval shaped holes with a strange grille shutter behind it

Wildtrak
Ford Bronco More of Carbonized Gray Outer Banks and Roast Interior Screenshot_20201229-215037_Gallery

Outerbanks
Ford Bronco More of Carbonized Gray Outer Banks and Roast Interior Screenshot_20201229-215014_Gallery

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really want to hate Carb gray because the car world is a sea of gray right now but damn it looks good.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the outside appearance.

I think the blue stitching goes a bit better with some of the other color seats though. And no, I would not be inclined to adjust that to my own taste with a Ford Performance sharpie.

Sponsored

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is not entirely unpleasant!

cbrownabq

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks Good! Do you guys know if it’s possible to run the front panels without the rear top on, kind of like a hard bikini/Bimini top? That’s how I roll, doors off with bikini top (on the Jeep not me).

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the roast interior. The blue stitching is out of place but the rest of the coordination looks great.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love the outside appearance.

I think the blue stitching goes a bit better with some of the other color seats though. And no, I would not be inclined to adjust that to my own taste with a Ford Performance sharpie.
Yep. I don't understand the blue stitching on these things. I think if the stitching were black or matching color it would look awesome. I like the Carb Gray with the tan/black interior, that contrast is nice, but the blue stitching just looks weird to me.

It isn't a deal breaker, but it wouldn't be my first choice if given options.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks Good! Do you guys know if it’s possible to run the front panels without the rear top on, kind of like a hard bikini/Bimini top? That’s how I roll, doors off with bikini top (on the Jeep not me).
Never thought of that, but I'm thinking No. Each section is anchor to the one behind it, with the last being bolted to the truck.
Sponsored