JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Come on down, I will take y'all out to the pasture and let you drive.
MVIMG_20200517_082507.jpg
MVIMG_20200517_085245.jpg
are you adopting? I mean, I'm 38, married and have a kid, but I'm open for being adopted.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most of the mods are 100% clueless about the difference between a Bronco and a Bronco sport so they are for sure not ford insiders.
WHUUUUT ?!?!?!???? That can't possibly be true!
I was told that that is not the case regarding the general public.
Mother Ford could not have possibly screwed up by launching a lesser model of their new "Brand" BEFORE the FLAGSHIP NAMESAKE vehicle.
wtf, over?

Listen, I know there are like seven people excited about the Sport, that's fantastic, but I just wish the damn thing would go away until the BroncoBronco is launched, because I'm tired of EVERY BODY and their brother showing me pictures of the damn thing and saying ...

Them: "HEY, Have you seen the pics of the cheesy looking new Bronco?"

Me: "Noooo, that's not the Bronco, that's a rebadged Escape ...(bring up leaked pic of the black Broncobronco with the 2 door in the background) .... This is the 4 door version of the new Bronco and you can juusst see the 2 door back there. :love::love::love: "

Them: "Oh. Looks like a Jeep."

Me: :mad::mad::mad::cautious:

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

well gosh.... I’ll tell you what. My favorite thing on their menu is the pork loin sandwich. Onions, pickles, and their fresh sauce.... I would get that and sweet tea after work in High School... that should confirm that we are in fact talking about the same place and we probably one live half an hour away from each other.

also if I’m getting wet brisket, I’m going to Coopers.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well gosh.... I’ll tell you what. My favorite thing on their menu is the pork loin sandwich. Onions, pickles, and their fresh sauce.... I would get that and sweet tea after work in High School... that should confirm that we are in fact talking about the same place and we probably one live half an hour away from each other.

also if I’m getting wet brisket, I’m going to Coopers.
Partial to Blacks(original) but when you're briskets better it's hard to name a local.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a fellow Comal County resident and someone who works in New Braunfels, I can certainly appreciate the great selection of food in NB. From BBQ, to German, to all the local joints in downtown and Gruene. Makes me think of an ol' sayin'... Can't stay fat if you stop eating.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not tryin' to start crap but in my neck of the woods we address New Braunfel's folk as city folk... Dang Unicorns and Cougars..... ?

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hah "NBTX entered the chat!" Classic.

If you drive out 46 and smell something good its just a lil 17 pounder!

So cool to have so many locals, can't wait for the day we all roll up in some slick Broncos!
Ford Bronco Photo: Trailer carrying Broncos in Texas (For Possible Reveal Event?) IMG_20200522_214658

Sponsored