First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So what y’all sayin is, Little bars for fancy people. Big bars for rednecks, got it.
Now son that aint what I am saying. Reading is fundamental. You use anti sway bars to fine tune the handling. You dont go with big bars to cover up poor suspension design and product choice. Might want to read the books by Carrol Smith I selected in addition to those on the your reading list for 8th grade next year. Son I wear jean, boots, and flannel shirts. I have real working dogs that can move hundreds of sheep anywhere I ask them to on a friends 10,000 acre spread. I drink my beer out of the bottle and fine untaxed VA corn liquor in a Mason jar takes the chill off on a cold herding trial morning. Now boy if I you and ignorant and think just cause I play with Porsches that makes me fancy you aint got a clue but thats typical of boys who own mall crawlers and Glocks. I prefer a SAA and a Winchester 1873, I can tag a coyote at 150+ yards. My Jeep smells like dogs and sheep sh*t.

Now I hear your mom calling its chore time son. You better turn off Oprah.

Dave Apker
Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Now son that aint what I am saying. Reading is fundamental. You use anti sway bars to fine tune the handling. You dont go with big bars to cover up poor suspension design and product choice. Might want to read the books by Carrol Smith I selected in addition to those on the your reading list for 8th grade next year. Son I wear jean, boots, and flannel shirts. I have real working dogs that can move hundreds of sheep anywhere I ask them to on a friends 10,000 acre spread. I drink my beer out of the bottle and fine untaxed VA corn liquor in a Mason jar takes the chill off on a cold herding trial morning. Now boy if I you and ignorant and think just cause I play with Porsches that makes me fancy you aint got a clue but thats typical of boys who own mall crawlers and Glocks. I prefer a SAA and a Winchester 1873, I can tag a coyote at 150+ yards. My Jeep smells like dogs and sheep sh*t.

Dave Apker
Wow that was some weird, rambling condescension right there, I'm almost impressed ...

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow that was some weird, rambling condescension right there, I'm almost impressed ...
almost reminds me of the seal team copy pasta:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

almost reminds me of the seal team copy pasta:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Dare I say ... we may have a new Bronco copypasta!

OP
OP

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Now son that aint what I am saying. Reading is fundamental. You use anti sway bars to fine tune the handling. You dont go with big bars to cover up poor suspension design and product choice.
Then why does it work on the street? IE, getting back to my Fusion. Only bigs bars and summer tires. Ride quality was only affected by tires (slightly). Yet, it pulls an average of .03-.04 G's more from just the bars. The rest of the susp if stock Ford. I guess if you think they totally crapped the bed on that, that's fine.

So here is your challenge. Street car, 95%+ original ride quality. Budget of under a grand, including tires, NO decrease in ride height (it's a DD street car, don't need it scraping on things all over the place). No change of suspension geometry (links that is), don't want issues on re-alignment or like you said, changing ride height (without fixing all the same small geometry changes).

So what are you going to do???

Is it the perfect track setup or even the best setup for 10/10th's on the street. Of course not, but
what jackass normally drives their car 10/10th's on the street.

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Dave Apker
Just um. Wow. Okay.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands