Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some main takeaways:
  • Build & Price update coming in March 2021
  • Entire price list will be published in January
  • Slide out tailgate takes away your on vehicle door storage
  • All First Editions will be 2021 model year, unless a late availability top is chosen
  • Backs of the seats will be changed for future model years
  • Tow package on the First Edition only comes on the 2-Door model
  • Dealers will be compensated based on conversion of existing orders with the original person who ordered
Credit: https://community.thebronconation.com/2021-ford-bronco-build-and-price-update-qa/

Ford Bronco Build & Price Update from Ford – Q&A with Bronco Brand Manager Slide1.JPG
Ford Bronco Build & Price Update from Ford – Q&A with Bronco Brand Manager Slide2.JPG
Ford Bronco Build & Price Update from Ford – Q&A with Bronco Brand Manager Slide3.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Price corrections in January, yeah, did not see that coming :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Then, after you place your early order, more accessories added in March :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
3:58 in the video, dealers will have the entire 21 price list in January. So whatever dealer you're working with will know all the costs, they just aren't in the public facing tool. No biggie. Or cancel your reservation because of it ;)

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wow, I thought Ford would of fired this guy after the first video. Go figure, on to another video and they even gave him a filson cap. Edit : (Just kidding), I think he did a good job on being as informative as possible. I did like the fact they are working on getting the optional FE interior into the B & P. It also sounded like they might have a date for the late availabilty Black Mod hardtop.

Last edited:

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The B&P in my opinion were not errors; they were opportunities for Ford to make more money.
Pretty sure he said directly in there that the 8k cost increase on base for SAS was a result of an error in double-counting a transmission......sounds like honest mistakes that they are clearly correcting.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Pretty sure he said directly in there that the 8k cost increase on base for SAS was a result of an error in double-counting a transmission......sounds like honest mistakes that they are clearly correcting.
I know, but the charge for the AT in my opinion was excessive especially mated the high production 2.7.

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

These guys are so full of BS, you have "pricing errors" for three months, that they were to stupid to check, find and correct before B&P was released in October, that they just found them, corporate BS at its worse.

To painful to watch anymore, tell me how it ends.
Sponsored