Vehicle(s)
A51 4door badsquatch high
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some main takeaways:
  • Build & Price update coming in March 2021
  • Entire price list will be published in January
  • Slide out tailgate takes away your on vehicle door storage
  • All First Editions will be 2021 model year, unless a late availability top is chosen
  • Backs of the seats will be changed for future model years
  • Tow package on the First Edition only comes on the 2-Door model
  • Dealers will be compensated based on conversion of existing orders with the original person who ordered
Where was part 1?
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I lose track of what the worst day is. Allocation day, engine increase day, B&P no-show day. It's been a trip, man.
Have a little respect for how difficult this process is man...

?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can’t believe no mentioned that he said that the 2dr will NOT not have a rear seat delete WTF!

Seriously disappointing

Anyone know if it’s possible to do regardless if Ford says we can’t?
6-8 bolts most likely. Yes it can be done by anyone that can use a wrench.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want FMC to succeed. My first vehicle was a Ford, and while I don’t have any particular brand loyalty to them, I used to look at Ford as one of the great American companies who were doing things right. Now I’m not so sure.

There are some very serious problems going on here (beyond just covid problems that everyone is dealing with) with those that own the Bronco project that need to be addressed. And since EVERY problem at EVERY level of an organization is, ultimately, a leadership problem; we can only look to those in charge for answers. This isn’t an Esteban problem, it’s not a Mike Levine problem. I might hate the blatant lies coming out of their mouths, but they probably do too. They aren’t the ones making the calls here, they’re merely controlling how that information is disseminated to us.

It’s their leadership that is making these calls and that has decided over and over to lie to their prospective customers. The day they realize that telling us the truth is far better than telling obvious lies and having us guess what the real problem is will be the day things start to go more smoothly.

Ford please be straight with us, tell us you’re still having issues finalizing tops, tell us the second row seat backs are carpeted because this is an evolving process and there was only so much design bandwidth allocated for MY21. Start being straight with us because people outside the off-road world are starting to notice this launch and it isn’t playing well.

The_Bronc

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man this year continues the trend with botched release (going with the Nvidia 30 series/Cyberpunk release for PC users). Only thing really giving me hope is that I have a Jul 16 reserve date. Tho I picked BB and like to switch to the WT.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I lose track of what the worst day is. Allocation day, engine increase day, B&P no-show day. It's been a trip, man.
I can’t tell whether it’s sunk cost fallacy, Stockholm syndrome, or just plain ol’ desensitization... but I was completely unfazed by this video.

Not sure how there could be (*checks page count*) over 400 posts of outrage over it.

I think I even saw someone in this thread ask what the slide out tailgate was, and then after being told and learning about it for the very first time, immediately started complaining that it was late availability.

200.gif

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
First off, yes I did watch the entire video and yes I still plan to buy a 2021 Bronco. I know what you are thinking, no I am not drunk!
I actually thought Matt did his best. It would have been more enjoyable if Mitch Creel was also there to react to Esteban's answers. Instead of Matt, saying, "Got it" or "Awesome", Mitch could have said, "What the F**K" and "You got to be Sh**ing me".

Sponsored

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of course First Editions would be 2021, they were spoken for in like the first 24hrs after reservations went live. So if you weren't time stamped in the first day what are the odds you even get a 2021? I need more clarification.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I can’t tell whether it’s sunk cost fallacy, Stockholm syndrome, or just plain ol’ desensitization... but I was completely unfazed by this video.

Not sure how there could be (*checks page count*) over 400 posts of outrage over it.

I think I even saw someone in this thread ask what the slide out tailgate was, and then after being told and learning about it for the very first time, immediately started complaining that it was late availability.

200.gif
What is crazy is Ford rolling out an unfinished Bronco and then having corporate BS artists try to spin it.

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71