Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you reserved after 9/15 or 9/18, whatever the date was you were supposedly going to be in model year 22. When ordering actually starts in Jan do you think there will be a different price list for model year 22 reservations that were after the sept. 2021 model year cutoff date?

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When has auto transmission ever been free on a vehicle when a manual transmission is offered?
Ford does it all the time; in fact it is a common practice for free auto transmissions for most cars. In other words it is baked in.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you reserved after 9/15 or 9/18, whatever the date was you were supposedly going to be in model year 22. When ordering actually starts in Jan do you think there will be a different price list for model year 22 reservations that were after the sept. 2021 model year cutoff date?
@ZackDanger you wanna take this one ?

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He barely mentioned Manual Sasquatch MY22. Does anyone know if we're going to be able to order MY22 by March???
No options for MY22 will be able to be ordered for a MY21 order.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
1595 transmission and 1895 engine US / 1750 transmission and 2000 engine CAD - To me that's to be expected, normal upgrade cost. The CAD site is still double charging on the auto transmission when you add SAS pkg to a 2 dr Base or 2 dr / 4dr Big Bend, kind of annoying lol.
I will agree with you on the Big Bend or Base, but not the rest of the line. I recommend that if you doubt me go to the Ford B&P and build a F150 XL, XLT and Lariat and you will note you only pay for it in the XL. Oh yeah, Ford is charging much more for the 2.7 in the Bronco too. Ford is getting greedy.

Last edited:

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol this confirms it for me, I'll come back in 2023ish with either a new one or used one, let you guys be the Guinee pigs on this

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All reservations will have the option to convert their reservation to an order based on the MY21 options. Late reservation holders targeting a MY22 Bronco will have to submit an order by the order deadline based on the MY21 options. MY22 options and pricing won't be known until later in the calendar year. At that time, your dealer will contact you to resubmit your order to reflect the MY22 changes (options and pricing).

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s not exactly accurate.

Ford announced that they will be using Sept 18th as the cut off for what numbers they use in the formula... We do not have any idea who's reservations will land in what MY yet.

Anyone with a current reservation will place an order for MY21 between Jan and March.

Those orders will be scheduled.

If Ford gets to the MY21/22 change, and your order hasn't been built yet, you'll submit an updated order at that time that can include the MY22 options that become available.

Imagine waiting for your food at a restaurant... you've already made up your mind and told your waiter... and while you're waiting for the kitchen to make your order, the waiter comes back over and tells you that the boat just came in with the fish.... so now the fish is an option available to you... and you're able to change or amend your order with this new info.

(And also the price of your hamburger just went up by a few cents.)

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another dramatic price increase and I'll go aftermarket wheels when it's time to purchase new tires, instead of SAS at time of order.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm first night. There's zero reason not to order one in January. Don't believe this horseshit about Ford requiring deposits; they can't legally do that & its in the dealer's interest to order as many as possible. You'll have absolutely no skin in the game until July-ish.

That gives me 6 months to find an alternative I prefer.
Dealers also have to convert those orders, or they will be penalized with reductions in future allocations, according to the video. So is it # of orders or conversion % that is more important for dealers?
Sponsored