Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Screenshot_20201231-080219~2.png

At least Ford made one thing involving the new Bronco painless. We are out...
What was you reasoning here? Nothing has fundamentally changed from day one, and our $100 is refundable still. Why not wait it out and see what happens? Just curious.

OPBronco Tim

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Build 66 Bronco - 15 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
When has auto transmission ever been free on a vehicle when a manual transmission is offered?
But the manual is not a choice with the V6, also you think a mass produced 10 speed shared across the entire product line is $1595 more costly than a low production manual, clutch, hydraulics, 3 pedals etc?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But the manual is not a choice with the V6, also you think a mass produced 10 speed shared across the entire product line is $1595 more costly than a low production manual, clutch, hydraulics, 3 pedals etc?
Yes. Autos are much more complicated and expensive than a manual. Always have been. A third pedal doesn't cost as much as a slushbox.

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. Autos are much more complicated and expensive than a manual. Always have been. A third pedal doesn't cost as much as a slushbox.
Don’t forget to add on the engineering hours to calibrate all the sensors for an auto transmission. It’s significantly easier to calibrate a manual.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealers also have to convert those orders, or they will be penalized with reductions in future allocations
yeah....that's the company line. You just have to ask yourself if a company struggling to survive financially will cut off their nose to spite their face

OPBronco Tim

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Build 66 Bronco - 15 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
What was you reasoning here? Nothing has fundamentally changed from day one, and our $100 is refundable still. Why not wait it out and see what happens? Just curious.
It was slated to be a product development vehicle for us, do not have the time to be waiting around forever with ever changing tales. We can use the $40K on more productive projects. We have access to files through SEMA and once the parts are released we can revisit it.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was another revelation I had at beer 2. Who needs door condoms when you have carpet?!
I still don't get how a rubber cargo area would scratch the stored doors any more than carpet would.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is all such BS. I'm a huge fan and FE res holder but man, they are really pushing the limits. Can't get roof rack on my 4dr FE? Can't get a freaking tow package on my 4dr FE? B&P doesn't get updated until March??

Esteban is clearly in over his head and corporate Ford (I'm a stock holder by the way) has truly gooned this up. And don't give me "oh but COVID" crap. F-150 is getting out, Bronco Sport is getting out. This thing was supposedly ready to debut just before COVID hit. Considering how much screwed up crap we have seen since the actual July debut, how f'd up would their shit have been if they had of gone through with the debut as originally planned in March?
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is all such BS. I'm a huge fan and FE res holder but man, they are really pushing the limits. Can't get roof rack on my 4dr FE? Can't get a freaking tow package on my 4dr FE? B&P doesn't get updated until March??

Esteban is clearly in over his head and corporate Ford (I'm a stock holder by the way) has truly gooned this up. And don't give me "oh but COVID" crap. F-150 is getting out, Bronco Sport is getting out. This thing was supposedly ready to debut just before COVID hit. Considering how much screwed up crap we have seen since the actual July debut, how f'd up would they shit have been if they had of gone through with the debut as originally planned in March?
:mad: :mad: :mad:
I believe you can get your roof rack and tow at parts. Might not get them until later but with an FE at least you'll be one of the first on the road with a Bronco

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I got like 7 apologies in the first 10 minutes of this video. I can’t get this many apologies from my wife in a full year.
I’ve been married 28 long years and I don’t think I’ve received 7 apologies TOTAL.
Sponsored