Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I watched the entire video, but had to stop reading the posts at about page 10.
Pretty obvious most of the complainers didn’t watch or pay attention to the content.
Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bummer to hear that 2DR and Lux are likely in higher demand than Ford anticipated. I wonder how that will work out. In any case, order in Jan/Feb and wait until May to get delivery window and decide from there I guess.

B&P not getting MY2021 updates until March is lame, but people were ordering F150s without one until recently.

B&P is something Ford really needs to look into fixing. Other manufacturers have build tools that get pricing later. Dynamically adjusting GVWR and, in general, a lot more functionality and speed with far more build complexity.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
And GVWR is really more of a government issue, not Ford, they are the one’s who set the standards and how they determine them!
Ford IS building a vehicle in the class they intended, it is what it is!
Amazing how every other manufacturer selling vehicles in the USA can figure out how to equip their top trim vehicles (read FE) with a tow package if the other trim levels in the line have a tow pack but Ford can’t.

Government meanies!

Last edited:

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's why I prefer this stuff.
Still made with sugar (no corn syrup), just like when I was a kid.??
20201230_212119.jpg
I'm pretty sure Coke in Canada is still made with sugar. I grew up with Canadian Coke, but now that I've been in the States for so long I find it far too sweet. Even Canadian donuts are too sweet for me now. I guess my palate has become accustomed to non-fructose corn syrup. :oops:

Sponsored

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This was interesting for their explanations as to why certain things don't go with others, weight limits, timing on certain options, etc., most of which is understandable given demand and COVID and all that. What I'm waiting for, and what isn't talked about in here, is dealer allocation and how that will impact delivery: that's totally within Ford's hands. I personally am not going to cancel my order because of carpet v. rubber or whatever, but I will be pretty pissed if I'm number X+1 at my dealer with a 7/13 reservation and don't get my car until 2022.
Totally agree! Need more transparency on this nebulous allocation model.

Would offering x plan again fix the issue the allocation plan is trying to solve. Bringing the x plan option back seems like something that needs to be reconsidered.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Totally agree! Need more transparency on this nebulous allocation model.

Would offering x plan again fix the issue the allocation plan is trying to solve. Bringing the x plan option back seems like something that needs to be reconsidered.
Agreed! The biggest issue with allocation is that it forces you to choose between good pricing and delivery of your vehicle (as opposed to what's in your vehicle when it's delivered). Add the X-plan in, and that makes allocation somewhat moot.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I watched the entire video, but had to stop reading the posts at about page 10.
Pretty obvious most of the complainers didn’t watch or pay attention to the content.
I can’t watch it because apparently Ford forgot some people have IOS products. Can’t play it on my phone or iPad. Tried 2 different browsers.

I think I worked harder trying to watch this video than Ford did on the B&P.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll never understand the drama queens being so negative.... There's plenty of other automakers out there ready to sell you a vehicle, go ahead!
People make it seem like there wasn't/still is an ongoing pandemic, which SURPRISE, is also heavily affecting the global economy.
Its not like Ford is just playing duck duck goose and slapping together marketing material and using chimps to implement their build and price.
Things aren't crystal clear anywhere in the world right now, everything fluctuates day to day worldwide.

The only thing Ford could've done to eliminate any of this, was to not reveal the bronco, not release any information at all, and held on until the fall or even winter of 2021.
Even then people would still be posting in droves about cancelling or being fed up or betrayed by Ford (good grief).
Its not like any of us had a handshake agreement with Henry Ford the VII or anything.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can’t watch it because apparently Ford forgot some people have IOS products. Can’t play it on my phone or iPad. Tried 2 different browsers.

I think I worked harder trying to watch this video than Ford did on the B&P.
Odd it worked fine on my iPhone?? Don’t think that’s a Ford issue.

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For some strange reason I'm starting to think this new product/reservation thing ain't for me....? I'm hanging in there for the moment, though definitely cross shopping and planning ahead. I'm a 10/31 reservation, so if I do end up cancelling nobody here will benefit much. LOL

Last edited:

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'll never understand the drama queens being so negative.... There's plenty of other automakers out there ready to sell you a vehicle, go ahead!
People make it seem like there wasn't/still is an ongoing pandemic, which SURPRISE, is also heavily affecting the global economy.
Its not like Ford is just playing duck duck goose and slapping together marketing material and using chimps to implement their build and price.
Things aren't crystal clear anywhere in the world right now, everything fluctuates day to day worldwide.

The only thing Ford could've done to eliminate any of this, was to not reveal the bronco, not release any information at all, and held on until the fall or even winter of 2021.
Even then people would still be posting in droves about cancelling or being fed up or betrayed by Ford (good grief).
Its not like any of us had a handshake agreement with Henry Ford the VII or anything.
YEP! This ??

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's the bumper sticker I'm gonna put on my model year '21 Bronco. That way the service reps will know what to expect when I take it in for warranty work every few months for the first 3 years.

covid-bronco.png
Oh man. This is perfect.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)