Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Ford, Bronco Nation and 6G for the informative Q&A. Lots of helpful info. But please save me from all the negativity and complaints and not being able to get every single variation. Personally not getting the central vac for the FE was the showstopper. Ford has gone above and beyond providing a highly configurable vehicle to meet individual interests. Some may require after market but doable. Please continue sharing and, as others have noted, my place in line keeps moving up. Happy New Year!
No towing on the 4dr FE is inexcusable - you can't just wave it off as a superfluous option "central vac".

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I literally built and priced online - for dealer order - my completely customized Mini Cooper S convertible. In 2005.

This should not be a difficult thing.
Same with my 2002 F-350 and 2006 Focus

Sponsored

Kdog

Black Diamond
First Name
ChrisK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CrV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No towing on the 4dr FE is inexcusable - you can't just wave it off as a superfluous option "central vac".
As he said they had to make some tough choices so “inexcusable to who?” Let’s cut these people a break and treat them with dignity and respect and not refer to them as I read in one post in this thread as “incompetent clowns.” This forum provides source of good info just need to tone down the trash. I am thankful and if not getting the tow package for the FE is the worst thing that happened in 2020 then it’s been a pretty good year!

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was painful to sit through. Between some of the vague answers and just plan bad news about pricing, availability on certain items/configurations, it was just rough to listen to. I think the early adopters here are getting the short end of the stick, as far as options and availability of more unique options.

It seems to me that Ford has been struggling with new vehicle launches since the newest Explorer. Maybe things will be better for the 2022MY and on for the Bronco but it seems like the Bronco will have a rough launch even well into the production timeline. But at the end of the day I’m just looking to get mine and enjoy it.

Sponsored

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t mind doing adding at dealership or aftermarket either (if they make it possible); it’s just the way that it’s being positioned makes me wonder if it could cause a problem if I add them.
I’ll also add, seems strange you can add a winch to SAS, but not a headliner or roof rails. Those weigh more than the winch?

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Such crap. Even the Bronco Sport has a fully plastic cargo area, including seat backs.
Bronco Sport has a fixed roof but rubber seat backs. Bronco has removable roof but carpeted seat backs. Makes sense to me!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you Esteban . I for one appreciate the fact that this guy comes out and tries hard to provide information to everyone, including those who complain that they don't get information. I don't take exception to anything that he said in this video and I appreciate the info. He is professional and candid.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is there not enough to complain about that we're picking on a guy who has some tool boxes?

Some of you are pretty petty.

Remind me not to zoom call you from my garage.
Exactly this. You can dislike someone simply because they deliver bad news to you, but the personal attacks on Esteban (plus Levine and Flannel Guy) are childish and annoying.

Also if you think Esteban is a poser go find his Instagram. I guaran-damn-tee you he has done more cool shit with his own two hands than 90% of posters here. Some of y’all’s insecurities really show through.