Sponsored

I saw the fabled Allen Park MI, Cyber Orange Badlands.....and it was Glorious!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Speaking of going top less. I know none of us have our broncos for Go Topless Day. Which I believe is May 18th in the Wrangler world! Guess we will have to wait till 22 or create out own Go Topless Day.
Sponsored

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Stress seems to be running pretty high these days on the forum, so I figured I would take a step back from GVWR debates and Levine tweets to lighten things up with a fresh photo dump. Probably nothing most of you haven't seen before, but it is better than nothing.

I took a detour the other week after work to hunt for the legendary Allen Park Badlands, and to my surprise, it was parked exactly where several others had identified. As a bonus, a Mustang Mach E was parked right next to it :)

My takeaways from seeing it in person.

*The 33" tires look huge. I don't feel any need to go bigger. In fact I will probably go with a BD and keep the 32's.
*I know some have commented on the steel bumpers being cheap/thin. I did not get that impression. They look very cool and seemed solid to me.
*Cyber Orange looks great in person, especially with the carbonized gray roof. People debating this color will not be disappointed. I personally will be going with A51 since I have seen it in passing on the highway and have been very impressed.
*I took some close up pics of the rock sliders since I have been curious. They do attach with 4 bolts to the holes in the pinch welds on the body and look like they would be easy to remove if needed.
*This has been stated before, but the rear door also has keyless auto entry and a locking button which will be extremely useful.
*The Bronco looked even more awesome in person than any picture I have seen to date!!!!!

2020 was a hard year for us all, but it is finally 2021, and our broncos closer than ever. The night always seems darkest before the dawn, but soon enough, we will be tipping our hats to each other while driving topless in our new Broncos. Hang in there, and have a happy new year everyone.

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg
Mahalo Brandon for sharing. Is the cyber orange Bronco parked at the Ford vehicle performance center On enterprise Drive? I currently live only 30 minutes away. I need to run by there and see it in person before I move to Hawaii. Especially since I May be waitIng another year for the late availability modular black painted top for my FE.

4C2DF09A-273F-4CF1-846E-B9AE8F9CE023.png

OP
OP

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Where is this?
The Allen Park Ford research and development center in the back corner of the parking lot across from the town place suites hotel. It seems to be parked in the same spot quite regularly.

Sponsored
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wish they would carry the rear of the top body line forward. Just to make it uniform and flow better. Just a fake seam to match.

Ford Bronco I saw the fabled Allen Park MI, Cyber Orange Badlands.....and it was Glorious! 4C2DF09A-273F-4CF1-846E-B9AE8F9CE023
Straight edge and a sharpie, problem solved ?

OP
OP

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mahalo Brandon for sharing. Is the cyber orange Bronco parked at the Ford vehicle performance center On enterprise Drive? I currently live only 30 minutes away. I need to run by there and see it in person before I move to Hawaii. Especially since I May be waitIng another year for the late availability modular black painted top for my FE.

Ford Bronco I saw the fabled Allen Park MI, Cyber Orange Badlands.....and it was Glorious! 4C2DF09A-273F-4CF1-846E-B9AE8F9CE023
Spot on. I dropped a pin on the parking spot where is is usually parked.

2956C281-A7FF-43F4-A937-3E47A412A64D.png

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for hitting the reset button. This place needed it!

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stress seems to be running pretty high these days on the forum, so I figured I would take a step back from GVWR debates and Levine tweets to lighten things up with a fresh photo dump. Probably nothing most of you haven't seen before, but it is better than nothing.

I took a detour the other week after work to hunt for the legendary Allen Park Badlands, and to my surprise, it was parked exactly where several others had identified. As a bonus, a Mustang Mach E was parked right next to it :)

My takeaways from seeing it in person.

*The 33" tires look huge. I don't feel any need to go bigger. In fact I will probably go with a BD and keep the 32's.
*I know some have commented on the steel bumpers being cheap/thin. I did not get that impression. They look very cool and seemed solid to me.
*Cyber Orange looks great in person, especially with the carbonized gray roof. People debating this color will not be disappointed. I personally will be going with A51 since I have seen it in passing on the highway and have been very impressed.
*I took some close up pics of the rock sliders since I have been curious. They do attach with 4 bolts to the holes in the pinch welds on the body and look like they would be easy to remove if needed.
*This has been stated before, but the rear door also has keyless auto entry and a locking button which will be extremely useful.
*The Bronco looked even more awesome in person than any picture I have seen to date!!!!!

2020 was a hard year for us all, but it is finally 2021, and our broncos closer than ever. The night always seems darkest before the dawn, but soon enough, we will be tipping our hats to each other while driving topless in our new Broncos. Hang in there, and have a happy new year everyone.

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg
? Thanks for the photos and report. I never get tired of seeing this Cyber Orange Badlands. Wish I lived somewhere near by to make the trip myself.

Sponsored

MiamiDubai

Outer Banks
First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for this picture, I now have an idea of much legroom is available with the front seat in a regular position.
Ford Bronco I saw the fabled Allen Park MI, Cyber Orange Badlands.....and it was Glorious! 1609618200471

Side note: I was stuck between this and a OBX (sasquatched) like you mentioned the 33’s are big enough.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good ole 97. Gonna be sitting in that parking spot for the next ten years because corporate is too lazy to move it.
It moves all the time. I have seen it in the back lot, regular lot and on the street. It is some sort of test mule (it is at the electrification and perforce center?).

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for the pictures! My build minus high/lux! Looks great. Keeps me focused on the end goal even with the distractions.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wish they would carry the rear of the top body line forward. Just to make it uniform and flow better. Just a fake seam to match.

Ford Bronco I saw the fabled Allen Park MI, Cyber Orange Badlands.....and it was Glorious! 1609618200471
If I had to guess, the back cap is 4 pieces and that is a natural seam. To replicate it on the front adds what is called a side pull in the tooling. I’m guessing they didn’t feel the juice was worth the squeeze. Also might show mis-alignment issues more as well. Just speculating. I’m sure they have their reasons. You won’t even notice once you run topless!