Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If it wasn't a plan leak the infotainment screen would have been on the "features" tab 100%. If would have been something way more juicy.
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Mustang has it only on the touch screen, but on the new models, Ford's been putting a physical button for it. The '20 Explorer has a button and the new F-150 does too.

texheim

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Having just experienced cooled seats for a week now, I'm meh on them. Maybe they just don't work that well through jeans.

As someone who only just tried cooled seats for the first time a few weeks ago any Bronco I buy will have to have them. It’s incredible. I just pray it will be available in a mid level trim

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having just experienced cooled seats for a week now, I'm meh on them. Maybe they just don't work that well through jeans.
Try it with nothing on next time.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

By "new" I meant recently fully redesigned.

DaBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've been driving a family members 2018 F-150 for the remainder of the lease as they bought a new F-150 and just recently got to experience ventilated seats. It cools my ass as advertised, but it seems that that back portion of the seat doesn't get as much air pushed that way no matter what I'm wearing. Regardless, my Bronco will be equipped with ventilated seats

2001 escape

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ve always wondered if the small holes in the seat get clogged? Crumbs, dust, sand...whatever.....and What if there is a liquid spill?

Thanks

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Title got my hopes up. The content is basically just a slightly better angle of something we saw months ago before the reveal was supposed to happen.

And as usual the outlet it comes from talks about it like its the awesomest new revealing info ever, when we figured all of it out in olden times.

--- Oh gosh, it will have two different sizes of tires!?! = would have been hugely annoying if it wasn't coming with at least two options, because you know the first one will be for Karens.

---"but it's not quite what you think" = it's exactly what you thought because it would have been dumb to do anything else for this vehicle

I can't deny I'm sick of being "teased" with stuff I already knew as part of a 2 months too late hype campaign.
Sponsored