First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has it been confirmed the width of the steelies is smaller than other stock wheels?
I haven't confirmed anything, just looking at the images of both. If the wheel is similar in size then I'd say the tires make up the difference.
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same for the GT on Mustangs ... however CJ pony parts $70 for both in Black solved the problem ... I'm more concerned with interior colors, lack of wheel/tire choices and minimal choice of interesting exterior colors ... this is minor an easy fix tbh ..

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this sounds insane, but for some reason, I feel like Cactus Gray just doesn't work on a 2-door. And it's my top choice for my 4 door builds. It's like the same way Cyber Orange just looks better on the 2-door than the 4-door, but reversed.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not the photographer (James Revoyr) and can’t take credit. Just wanted to share on this forum. ?

Ford Bronco ?Cactus Gray Black Diamond with steel wheels (2-Door) 94288CA6-949F-4403-91E0-AD5AF09BEB66
Ford Bronco ?Cactus Gray Black Diamond with steel wheels (2-Door) 94288CA6-949F-4403-91E0-AD5AF09BEB66
This is exactly what I had planned to order, so glad to finally see it.

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for ruining this color for me :ROFLMAO:
Back to the decision board
Nah. I’ve seen it in person. It’s definitely grey..... maybe a tiny hint of green if the light is just right, but solidly grey

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So this does prove that if you go for the optional signatures on the lower trims, you don't get rear LED lamps.
Ford Bronco ?Cactus Gray Black Diamond with steel wheels (2-Door) 2021 Bronco Black Diamond Cactus Gray Steel Wheels 2-Door 1

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So this does prove that if you go for the optional signatures on the lower trims, you don't get rear LED lamps.
Ford Bronco ?Cactus Gray Black Diamond with steel wheels (2-Door) 2021 Bronco Black Diamond Cactus Gray Steel Wheels 2-Door 1

[/QUO

Those are the Standard Headlamps and Taillights

mac62989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think that is what has been assumed for awhile now. The more recent Broncos we have seen seem closer to what would be production vs mixed and match. I think now it is a safe assumption that is isn't a thing without the Sig lights but who knows with Ford lately.

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not the photographer (James Revoyr) and can’t take credit. Just wanted to share on this forum. ?

No Videos of this thing floating around are there? I would love to see this thing in person.. I do not know if a like this or not ha. I have seen CG in person and liked it. I may go with a BD 2-dr. . Just hard for me to decide.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

unfortunately, no Sig on BD

other trims with Sig, particulary the BB will from what I've read

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

These photos have me taking a second look at steel wheels. I'm starting to waffle on BL because of cost, especially if my wife keeps her 4Runner (great vehicle; has all the bells and whistles she wants/needs). I may go optioned-BaseSquatch instead which saves me about $8000 and makes things more affordable.
As for wheels, I may just pickup some steelies locally and save more $$$, but I think to finish the look, I need to paint them body color, or maybe white. Everytime I see an old school pic of colored steelies, I like it.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These photos have me taking a second look at steel wheels. I'm starting to waffle on BL because of cost, especially if my wife keeps her 4Runner (great vehicle; has all the bells and whistles she wants/needs). I may go optioned-BaseSquatch instead which saves me about $8000 and makes things more affordable.
As for wheels, I may just pickup some steelies locally and save more $$$, but I think to finish the look, I need to paint them body color, or maybe white. Everytime I see an old school pic of colored steelies, I like it.
Having the same thoughts with coloring the steel wheels.
Sponsored