Sponsored

Bronco Aftermarket Wheels | what options do you want?

Pie Grande

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (eventually)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was planning on a squatch base, but still havent decided completely. If i dont squatch, I will add 32 or 33 inch KO2's and aftermarket rims,
most likely will sell OEM for a good price since its the classic bronco look i guess.

Any one else thinking of any after market rims, if you are what are they and upload a pic of them so we can all see
im thinking of some black rhino arsenals!

Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Wheels | what options do you want? 1607544717758

idk if theres a thread already
sorry if there is, i tried searching for one, didnt find it
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Area 51 with Bronze wheels for sure.

So many good ones to choose from.
Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Wheels | what options do you want? fuel-off-road-covert-d696-bronze

Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Wheels | what options do you want? fuel-off-road-rebel-6-d681-bronze

Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Wheels | what options do you want? fuel-off-road-kicker-6-d699-bronze

Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Wheels | what options do you want? fuel-off-road-shok-d666-bronze

Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Wheels | what options do you want? fuel-off-road-tech-d671-bronze

Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Wheels | what options do you want? ATX_AX202_MATTBRONZE_BLKLIP

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was planning on a squatch base, but still havent decided completely. If i dont squatch, I will add 32 or 33 inch KO2's and aftermarket rims,
most likely will sell OEM for a good price since its the classic bronco look i guess.

Any one else thinking of any after market rims, if you are what are they and upload a pic of them so we can all see
im thinking of some black rhino arsenals!

1607544717758.png

idk if theres a thread already
sorry if there is, i tried searching for one, didnt find it
That wheel needs more bolts. I only count 32.

edit - I zoomed in and I see now that a number of them are just fake bolt-looking bosses. Yeesh.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hmmmmmm

Who's gonna buy your stock wheels wanting that classic 6G Bronco look? Somebody with a 6G Bronco? Wait, they already have those same wheels or upgraded them already. I guess you could find some Bronco owner who's looking for a second set of wheels for winter tires maybe.

Curious what your definition of a "good price" is?

Pie Grande

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (eventually)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmmmmmm

Who's gonna buy your stock wheels wanting that classic 6G Bronco look? Somebody with a 6G Bronco? Wait, they already have those same wheels or upgraded them already. I guess you could find some Bronco owner who's looking for a second set of wheels for winter tires maybe.

Curious what your definition of a "good price" is?
Yea sell it to someone on bronco6g
And maybe close to 1k

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm liking those black rhino wheels. If I get sick of my steelies, I know what I'm going for :) Timely post, I saw a Gladitor with similar rims last weekend and was wondering what the heck they were!

I also have some old Toyota wheels with the same lug pattern, though I've yet to determine if the offset is compatible. Those will likely serve winter duty, permitting I want something other than the BD General Grabber tires for snow.

Sponsored

TOTALBRO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Weed out one of those, then just do one of each.
I was in my teens when 'The Fast and The Furious' franchise started. Every kid had/wanted some kind of sporty little "tuner" car (guilty). Some guys would show up at loosely-organized cruises/meets with different sets of wheels on either side of their car, so their cars could get noticed twice. It was hilariously stupid.

"Ohhh look at that Supra! OHHH look at THAT Supr-- wait a second...."

UGABronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That wheel needs more bolts. I only count 32.

edit - I zoomed in and I see now that a number of them are just fake bolt-looking bosses. Yeesh.
https://www.gearoffroad.com/wheels/763-raid/?cat=22
As seen on YouTube ()
These wheels & tires look awesome to me. For people like me who know nothing about wheels & tires, and will use my WT primarily as a road/work vehicle and very seldom off road, your thoughts on these 763 Raid wheels & Nitto tires would be appreciated. My guess is that you'd probably recommend AT rather than MT tires, right? I'm starting from pretty much zero knowledge - I don't even know what size wheels would accommodate the 35" tires that come with the WT.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The wife has picked the Fuel Ammo for our Bronco. So, who am I to disagree? :)

As we say in the south, "Lord willing" I'll see the folks at my local Discount Tire in around 18-20 months for 5 of those babies.

Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Wheels | what options do you want? fuel ammo
Sponsored