Sponsored

More Delays? - What Date will Ordering Really Begin?

What Date will Ordering Really Begin?

• Total voters

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the last delay I'm willing to deal with. If they delay order dates yet again I'm moving on to a different vehicle.
Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. It makes no difference if it's the first day or last day. It won't change the build date one way or the other.
If they need to move the order date it means they'll move all dates back, so yes it will change the build date.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If they need to move the order date it means they'll move all dates back, so yes it will change the build date.
I'm referring to the reservation conversion dates. Ford isn't doing anything with them until after March 19th when the window closes.

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I voted for "By March". Which, in Ford speak, translates to: "In April"...which really means May.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm referring to the reservation conversion dates. Ford isn't doing anything with them until after March 19th when the window closes.
Yes I knew what you were referring to, and my response was to that. If the reservation conversion dates change it with correspond to build dates being later too, just like the previous delay from January. The only reason to move conversion dates is because you can't start building when previously planned.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got my quote today! Be replaced in a week or two!!! The goodtimes of owning a home!! I'm glad though won't have to worry about that for about 20+ years hopefully!!
It's only took the contractor a day to do ours. Started at 0800 and finished by 1600.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My order will be simple, Mansquatch. I will decide if that’s what I really want when it’s time to order 2022’s.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I got my quote today! Be replaced in a week or two!!! The goodtimes of owning a home!! I'm glad though won't have to worry about that for about 20+ years hopefully!!
A roof lasting 20 years is unheard of in Texas. Roofs in Texas have to be replaced about every 10 years. And the joy of home ownership, next project is a front yard makeover.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I listened to a Mecum podcast last night where Gateway Bronco stated that they had 125 new Broncos on reserve! Ford definitely knows this because they were on the podcast as well. This seems to go against the spirit of the program in my opinion. I believe Gateway is connected. Their modified early Broncos sell for well over 100K. I can see the super wealthy getting modified new Broncos before the average Joe gets his turn in line. Shame on Ford if they allow this to happen. This explains to me the high reservation number with such a small percentage participating on this forum. It’s like looking for that bolt in the can, if there’s one, there’s probably more. 125 could easily be 10,000!

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I listened to a Mecum podcast last night where Gateway Bronco stated that they had 125 new Broncos on reserve! Ford definitely knows this because they were on the podcast as well. This seems to go against the spirit of the program in my opinion. I believe Gateway is connected. Their modified early Broncos sell for well over 100K. I can see the super wealthy getting modified new Broncos before the average Joe gets his turn in line. Shame on Ford if they allow this to happen. This explains to me the high reservation number with such a small percentage participating on this forum. It’s like looking for that bolt in the can, if there’s one, there’s probably more. 125 could easily be 10,000!
Just visited Gateway Bronco website after just learning of them from @Tonka Bronka.
Can their restoration & upgrade builds really be worth 250k - 350k?

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just visited Gateway Bronco website after just learning of them from @Tonka Bronka.
Can their restoration & upgrade builds really be worth 250k - 350k?
And they offer a fast track option if you’re in a huge hurry to spend that 350K!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A roof lasting 20 years is unheard of in Texas. Roofs in Texas have to be replaced about every 10 years. And the joy of home ownership, next project is a front yard makeover.
Holy cow why only 10 years?! Once this is done I'm good to go for a while. I bought my house 5 years ago. It's was bank owned they came in remodeled the whole thing. Everything was brand new. Got off lucky. New garage door and a roof been my big expenses. Oh and a dead oak tree!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Holy cow why only 10 years?! Once this is done I'm good to go for a while. I bought my house 5 years ago. It's was bank owned they came in remodeled the whole thing. Everything was brand new. Got off lucky. New garage door and a roof been my big expenses. Oh and a dead oak tree!
hehe - "Dead oak tree" was read in my voice from the below song:

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They were able to hit the Bronco Sport timeline. Why is the real Bronco so much harder?
Sponsored