Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

21MY has taken so many hits. In some instances Ford has recommended “waiting until 22MY;” e.g., “If customers want a roof rack with Sasquatch we really recommend waiting until 22MY.”

Is it too much to ask for Ford to go ahead and tell us what they know for sure is changing in the 22MY?

How realistic is that? Any insight on when we can expect to hear details of 22MY?

All they do is tease and play games with our 50k purchase... dangle the carrot & the donkey will follow mentality towards bronco lovers ... well alot are bailing and I do not blame any of them ... whether its due to finances, lack of options, colors ect ... the guessing game is wearing on me .. tbh
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is the worst marketed vehicle in the history of our sport they are giving us no reason to keep a my21 order I’m getting cactus gray but would be pissed if boxwood green or a tan be avaible for my22 I think they just need to cancel my 21 a d make all reservations for my 22
I don't think that would accomplish what you and others are hoping.

Calling 2021s 2022s wouldn't necessarily unlock all new options.

If anything, '21 options would then be '22, and new options would be 2023.

Sponsored

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How much would it suck if your ‘21 got pushed to ‘22 and you lost the color you wanted plus price increases
Why do people keep mentioning price increases if my vehicle gets pushed to 22, if I order in January and my options get pushed the price will be locked in.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Why do people keep mentioning price increases if my vehicle gets pushed to 22, if I order in January and my options get pushed the price will be locked in.
no it wont, but Ford will give you the option out.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only thing that would break my heart is if something like jeeps mojito green was available MY22. Other than that, I'll be more than content with Cyber Orange

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It doesn’t make any sense to me. If I order in January say the mod painted top and that pushes me out to 22 I’ll have to wait to sign the purchase and sale agreement. Help me understand.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd almost wait for Kodiak Brown they offered.....almost! I really like that color on the sport! I however really want my MY21. I also hope to get my bronco no later then August!! I'm ready to plan my trip!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It doesn’t make any sense to me. If I order in January say the mod painted top and that pushes me out to 22 I’ll have to wait to sign the purchase and sale agreement. Help me understand.
so technically at the moment everyone is ordering a MY21 no matter what up until 3/17 with the understanding whatever options / shortages occur, your MY21 mayhave to be converted to a MY22. When that happens you will most likely get an updated purchase / sale agreement. All it does is keep your MY21 in unscheduled status until Ford switches over, then it will trigger.

Edit: Also if something is not on the order guide at the time of the order, but shows up later, you can have a change order up until a VIN is generated which is at scheduled, but that also can trigger your order to stay in MY21 unscheduled state.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thought that price was determined and agreed upon at time of conversion.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure if this was shared yet in any threads. Came across this on Twitter this evening...

697EC77B-1018-46FA-BB42-160C4E3B9933.jpeg
THIS could be another concern we may not have thought about. IF your order gets pushed into a Model 2022 Year, the color you ordered may no longer be offered....now you need to pick something different or cancel. If your heart was set on Cyber Orange as an example, hope this does not happen to anyone. For people placing new orders, new color options is a good thing.
Sponsored