Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was this close: >>>>>>>>>>>>_<<<<<<<<<< and my daughter reminded me of why I started this journey!
I picked up a few sheets of plywood today. Naturally I was going to take my truck but I took the 4Runner instead just for shits n giggles.

Loading the sheets onto the roof and strapping them down sucked.... But is still, obviously, doable. I pick up lumber and sheet goods reasonably often but I think I could still get on ok without my truck.

It will certainly be a challenge but damn... I've been on this Bronco for a while. No truck looks as good.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Double cancellation today- both reservations made on 7/15. Res #'s 10119421 and 10232275. Everyone move up and enjoy your Broncos!
Wow JB, with those 2 canceled I can almost see the corner. But, it's still gonna take a lot more before I get to the corner. My place in line is still out the door, down the sidewalk, around the corner, and waaaaaay down the street. :)

Last edited:

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow JB, with those 2 canceled I can almost see the corner. But, it's still gonna take a lot more before I get to the corner. My place in line is still out the door, down the sidewalk, around the corner, and waaaaaay down the street. :)
Kind of like the line this summer at Costco for toilet paper. ?

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m canceling my 7/17 reservation but holding onto my October Granger reservation. I have to wait for Mansquatch anyway and I’m thinking it will be 2 years from now before I will be rowing those gears.

In the meantime, Im putting my 2011 FBO flexfuel STi back to stock and selling or trading it in for something.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A multitude of reasons. for one I just can't make up my mind about what i want colors, tops, option, etc and i don't want to end up having buyers remorse.

2... Ford is pissing me off With the whole way they're doing this Bronco deal. We cant see or touch one IRL, the pics are all BS. Different lighting and everything else. how am isupposed to decide colors and things like that?

3. Im sorry... but both the soft and MIC tops look like ass. Ford wants to play the "late availability" game with an actual top that looks good. F u Ford. Ill just wait.

4. I'm having Mustang fever again bad after stupidly letting my ex wife talk me into selling my last GT. One reason why shes an ex. ? Next woman who even hints at the sale of my mustang will be getting tossed out the door instantly and im changing the fn locks....?

Right now it's a buyer's market for nice clean one owner GT Mustangs and I want a 5.0 vert more than a Bronco, and i dont have to wait a year. Ill get by another year with lifted F150 for hunting / fishing / camping and then look at a Bronco.

I did list all of my complaints when I cancelled my reservation so Ford knows why. Hopefully they get enough of that feedback it helps you guys out who are ordering.

I still love Broncos. Ill be around on here.
I’m about to cross that line as well. I’m just tired of all the crap with delays and all the pricing and option changes. I also believe the 2021, if it ever comes out, will have loads of issues. Maybe down the road someday. I have two reservations from 7/24.

Lexx

Big Bend
First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm wavering right now. I'm still very interested in the Jeep Gladiator Sport S with Max Tow. And with a Magnussen supercharger. I'd build that sucker out. Only thing that holds me back is lack of safety airbags since I have 3 kids who'd sit in the 2nd row. I'm thinking as a trail vehicle the Jeep is gonna be better since it's narrower and there's just so many bloody parts of the thing.

Sponsored

Broken Machines76

Big Bend
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got a text msg from local dealership stating :"with over 175k reservations I may be looking at a 2022 model for delivery" I asked for clarification if this would be calendar yr or cycle yr. She said she would follow up to confirm.........:cry: its not looking good for me as an early august line holder.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a text msg from local dealership stating :"with over 175k reservations I may be looking at a 2022 model for delivery" I asked for clarification if this would be calendar yr or cycle yr. She said she would follow up to confirm.........:cry: its not looking good for me as an early august line holder.
I thought ford had said that the cutoff for my 22 was in september. i'm pretty sure early august is still my 21. i'm also pretty sure the dealers are mostly nitwits.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was pricing F150s and F250s last week. I'm surprised at how many options you can get on one for the same price as a Bronco. I'm waiting for info on the F150 Tremor. I hope you enjoy that truck!
I paid 61745 for my 2018 Raptor...I Could not imagine paying over 60 K for a first edition bronco

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I very much doubt there will be any reduction in prices, they’ll only go up.
people were finding 2019 Raptors on the lot for Invoice as the 2020 were hitting the lots. Supply will exceed demand for the Bronco, admittedly its 2 years out. The sticker will go up, the price paid will go down