Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This made me want to pass on the roof bars. I’m picturing them taken off and standing up against the garage wall forever. They seem like kind of a pain unless you are planning on a roof basket, awning, rtt, etc
Yeah, I agree. I decided just a couple days ago to wait to see what the aftermarket brings.
Sponsored

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Woah woah woah woah woah... did anyone else catch him say "This one doesnt have the remote start. It doesn't have the lux package, we will talk more about that in our video" Holy cow I hope that is a mistake on his part. If we NEED lux package for remote start now that would be absolutely brutal!
I wondered the same thing.

beto3005

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That stock stereo sounds like ? Lux package it is $$$

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I haven’t been able to watch all the video yet; can you slide the roof rack crossbars front/back to accommodate different items?

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m also glad to see and hear that the MGV on Badlands is the dark grey. For some reason I was thinking it was black. I really liked the grey I saw on the A51 overland!

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

at 1 minute he says "Throw the Sport in the garbage, can't do that, I don't think it will fit."
Nice loyal marketing team, you have there Ford. What's wrong with these people?
He only said that because someone asked that question. ?

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No it is not, it's embarrassing that he cannot even tell the difference between the 2 reds that are offered. Then he states that they should throw the Sport in the trash ? What kind of marketing geniuses did Ford hire ? Are they trying to appeal to the common man by dumding down the sales pitch, or are they really like that? Ford is a major corporation, I expect better, and something that inspires more confidence. Here they are -
1610053929377.png
Wow. Out of context. It was good to get actual honest opinions. Those comments you mentioned were questions asked on the live stream. Relax people.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He only said that because someone asked that question. ?
Wasn't that also a question he was just answering?
Yes to both. Some people don't realize that he is reading questions in real time and answering them. With the 4 cylinder question he says later in the video that it has plenty of power and he was wheeling it in MOAB.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m sorry, you guys know by now I don’t like to whine, but that was painful. I’m not sure what was worse, the wind noise, the repeated stupid questions, or the lack of knowledge answering them. As many have stated, most of the people on the forum would answer circles around them. Now, how to make up that lost hour of my life back!

ok, I’ll stop.

edit: maybe I was watching a different video as many are saying how good it was. Sorry if I offended anyone. The one I saw where they walked around a OW Badlands that was squatched was horrible IMO.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

He was talking about the key afterwards. Yes if he said “this doesn’t have mid package” the. I’d feel fine. However he said Lux. Like I said, I hope he is just mistaken.
He seemed very mistaken in my opinion.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...I was really worried after yesterday and COVID that the world had changed, then I came here...and people complained...all is right with the world :) j/k

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not 100% sure that is the 2.7L V6 in the silver bronco, I'm looking at the location of the air intake and its offset to the passenger side just like the 2.3L. It also looks like I can make out the timing chain cover with the white label just in the middle of the engine. Any thoughts?

2.3L I4.JPG

2.7L V6.JPG

Bronco Engine in Video.JPG
Any thoughts? How many effen hoses does it take to make an engine work these days? It used to be two.
Sponsored