Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m sorry, you guys know by now I don’t like to whine, but that was painful. I’m not sure what was worse, the wind noise, the repeated stupid questions, or the lack of knowledge answering them. As many have stated, most of the people on the forum would answer circles around them. Now, how to make up that lost hour of my life back!

ok, I’ll stop.

edit: maybe I was watching a different video as many are saying how good it was. Sorry if I offended anyone. The one I saw where they walked around a OW Badlands that was squatched was horrible IMO.
It was nice seeing a lot of walk around video of the Bronco from a lot of angles that we haven’t seen before. He was upbeat and seemed to be enjoying making the video and interacting with the other guys and chat. That positivity is rare to see on this forum with people complaining about every little thing that Ford or the Bronco does or doesn’t do.
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It was nice seeing a lot of walk around video of the Bronco from a lot of angles that we haven’t seen before. He was upbeat and seemed to be enjoying making the video and interacting with the other guys and chat. That positivity is rare to see on this forum with people complaining about every little thing that Ford or the Bronco does or doesn’t do.
You are right. I should have watched without the headphones. There were shots that were good to see. The lighting in action, the close up of the motor, and the interior. The constant wind noise just annoyed the heck out of me.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Honestly I appreciated them answering to the best of his ability. It was refreshing to not hear “we are listening” and actually trying to give us good information. I’m glad I watched that. The hole front license plate though..... looks like I need to hire a lawyer when I get pulled over because no way in hell I’m having a plate on the grill like that ? reminds me of Tow Mater
EE1AF5AA-2F1F-4B68-8FC2-44F3535EC765.jpeg
AE9CD483-62A4-48AB-A9A0-64D88C86C3F5.jpeg
Some states will let you exempt front license plate like my state will, I just need to fill out a form and send it into State Patrol, because there's no way in hell I want to mount my grill either

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I finally got to watch the video! Was pretty good I thought. Must say def jelly of these guys getting to hang out with a new bronco and sport!! I thought it was funny how he was answering the questions. I get what was going on!!! Damn they are young!

Last edited:

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought he sounded a bit unprofessional

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another bonehead vertical angle video :ROFLMAO:
I'll defend them again.... This is just how Instagram Live works. The whole app is in portrait. There aren't many times you should film in portrait but this is one of them.

Sponsored

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any thoughts? How many effen hoses does it take to make an engine work these days? It used to be two.
I think it was three but my math could be off (radiator inlet/outlet and fuel line). On my Firebird it's four (fuel injection return line).

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it was three but my math could be off (radiator inlet/outlet and fuel line). On my Firebird it's four (fuel injection return line).
Forgot about fuel line, but technically wasn’t that a pipe, not a hose?:unsure:

Last edited:

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"six inches" :LOL:

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woah woah woah woah woah... did anyone else catch him say "This one doesnt have the remote start. It doesn't have the lux package, we will talk more about that in our video" Holy cow I hope that is a mistake on his part. If we NEED lux package for remote start now that would be absolutely brutal!
He meant high package, it connects the his comment on the screen.
Sponsored