Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never seen a hood with a hex pattern like this. Does this have a purpose?

1610078829276.png
Support for the aluminum hood. Best I recall its aluminum. I know my Mustang hood was so flimsy you could oil can it while washing it.
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
The more I see it, the more I believe the 8" screen is completely sufficient.
That makes me happy as a Black Diamond buyer with access to only the Mid Package.
Those heated seats must be nice to have. Whats a mid package?

/s

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great video. Very helpful, but I have to admit that it’s making me nervous the length Ford is going to to ensure no one starts or drives this vehicle and shares a thorough review. Am I being paranoid or do others feel the same?
They start and rev it in the video...

Really enjoyed this video. We’ve been asking for less scripting and we finally got it!

Not that I was worried but that back seat is WAY more useable than I ever dreamed. A welcome surprise.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video. Very helpful, but I have to admit that it’s making me nervous the length Ford is going to to ensure no one starts or drives this vehicle and shares a thorough review. Am I being paranoid or do others feel the same?
You’re being paranoid. There are zero production models built, why would anyone release pre-production for test drives and reviews?

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Honestly I appreciated them answering to the best of his ability. It was refreshing to not hear “we are listening” and actually trying to give us good information. I’m glad I watched that. The hole front license plate though..... looks like I need to hire a lawyer when I get pulled over because no way in hell I’m having a plate on the grill like that ? reminds me of Tow Mater
EE1AF5AA-2F1F-4B68-8FC2-44F3535EC765.jpeg
AE9CD483-62A4-48AB-A9A0-64D88C86C3F5.jpeg
Same. There’s a 0% chance I’m putting a front plate on.

Sponsored

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. There’s a 0% chance I’m putting a front plate on.
Not required in Nevada but if it were it would be front skid plate material.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wait, Badlands seats are Grey and not black? ?

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Overall I was glad they put this out. Answered many questions but not too many. Gotta try to keep our curiosity up! I am stupefied someone asked if the hood went back to the windshield...
I bet it will if you’re going 65 on the interstate

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, Badlands seats are Grey and not black? ?
Yeah have to say this is a surprise to me as well. I don't dislike them, just was mentally prepared for them to be black. But also I have trouble with colors so maybe I just missed it on a previous one.

Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good video only a couple of times you can really tell that the forums probably out knowledged them ...

Should I wait for warthog? What's that???

Shutting the tailgate to get wiper to work

Rear AC vents

I do think at this point though you could drop a Bronco in my driveway and I could do the same video having never seen one in person.
I was one of the folks prompting them to do that live.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoping some people can help with this question and possibly others along the way when it comes to upgrading to Sas.

This Bronco (BL) will most likely be my daily driver (300 miles/week, mostly highway) as well as fun weekend vehicle. I'm still on the fence about upgrading to the Sasquatch package since the mud tires wouldn't be ideal for daily highway driving. But, is it worth it to get it straight from the factory with the upgraded suspension and just get different (A/T) tires afterwards if I don't like the mud? I guess in other words, if I ever wanted to put any bigger tires on after the fact (not upgrading to Sas) would it end up costing me more and end up being more worth it to get it straight from the factory with Sas.

Also, are the 33" tires that come with the BL the biggest that can go on the vehicle without the Sas suspension or additional lift?

Thanks in advance!!!
This thread covers a lot of those questions well with thoughts on what you would do before and after: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/advice-for-would-be-bronco-off-roaders.10779/

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now see, I had the opposite impression. The 12" screen was beautiful on the F-150. It will fit perfectly in the Bronco's IP. I don't have a screen now, but I can't settle after seeing the 12" screen.
And it looks like they went out of their way to make the 8" less appealing with the large, cheesy bezel

BDSQACH

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger... Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Base
No it is not, it's embarrassing that he cannot even tell the difference between the 2 reds that are offered. Then he states that they should throw the Sport in the trash ? What kind of marketing geniuses did Ford hire ? Are they trying to appeal to the common man by dumding down the sales pitch, or are they really like that? Ford is a major corporation, I expect better, and something that inspires more confidence. Here they are -
1610053929377.png
A sweater... And a vest. ? Real cowby: get this guy a Bronco- SPOR..base. black obviously!
Sponsored