Sponsored

OEM motorcycle rail carrier for front or rear wanted .

Scooter

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The rear mounted tire will limit the tongue weight. Yes, use a trailer or bed of a truck.
Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@395N That picture brings back memories.

The Harbor Freight trailer is a folding trailer that you can wheel up against the wall in the garage. I don't sell them, or make a commission, but was responding to another post about trailers. It's a fair option for those that can't make the rail carrier work and have the small amount of space to store it.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@395N That picture brings back memories.

The Harbor Freight trailer is a folding trailer that you can wheel up against the wall in the garage. I don't sell them, or make a commission, but was responding to another post about trailers. It's a fair option for those that can't make the rail carrier work and have the small amount of space to store it.
I am all but out of space in the garage. Like totally of out space and I keep a tidy garage. So a trailer is a show stopper for me.

What memories does it bring back? Did you used to have a 17 KTM 250XC?

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@395N

The garage, the condo-lifestyle, the trees. I currently only have a couple of bikes, DR650 and CRF250L, but nothing orange, no katoom. Both ride on my hitch carrier from time-to-time, but not at the same time.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@395N

The garage, the condo-lifestyle, the trees. I currently only have a couple of bikes, DR650 and CRF250L, but nothing orange, no katoom. Both ride on my hitch carrier from time-to-time.
Yeah, the two car garage is packed.
OR must have some nice places to ride. So I've been told.

Just got home from a chilly desert rip.
Ford Bronco OEM motorcycle rail carrier for front or rear wanted  . IMG_6599

Last edited:

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Except that is not is what this thread is about.
But man..for the cost of some of these hitch haulers it is close to the price of a trailer.
Yes, but it seems like a trailer hitch for motorcycles is out of the option unless you dont mind removing your spare tire and are only hauling a small lightweight dirtbike. This my21 bronco isn't designed to haul motorcycles, in general. Special cases, yes, but there isnt a single fit solution here.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@395N No, not really. Nothing to see here. Boring. Nothing to do. Probably much nicer where you are.

Actually, you can ride for a week and never ride the same trail (slight exaggeration). You can spend the evenings around a campfire, or spend the afternoon fishing a few feet from camp. You can take one day to go on a guided rafting trip, lake or river fish, kayak, waterski, check out Crater Lake, go wine tasting. It's sickening really. That's all within 15 - 25 minutes of where I live.

There are so many riding opportunities, both street and dirt, it's ridiculopathy.

I used to live in south LA County with much of my time spent in Orange County. I also lived in Kern County and spent quite a bit of time riding desert and mountains, as well as surfing, fishing and 4-wheeling.

Last edited:

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@395N No, not really. Nothing to see here. Boring. Nothing to do. Probably much nicer where you are.

Actually, you can ride for a week and never ride the same trail (slight exaggeration). You can spend the evenings around a campfire, or spend the afternoon fishing a few feet from camp. You can take one day to go on a guided rafting trip, lake or river fish, kayak, waterski, check out Crater Lake, go wine tasting. It's sickening really. That's all within 15 - 25 minutes of where I live.

There are so many riding opportunities, both street and dirt, it'd ridiculopathy.
I split my time between the Sierra Mountains and the desert in CA and Alaska.
Need not worry ..I'm not looking to go to OR based on the current world shit storm...and CA isn't any better.

OP
OP
H - 2 CHARLIE

H - 2 CHARLIE

Wildtrak
First Name
CHARLIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 - E 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for all the replies from dirt bike riders . No one mentioned a front carrier set up

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s a comparison. YJ with a Versahaul. 4” lift springs. It definitely sags, especially when it’s adjusted to clear a big spare.

Ford Bronco OEM motorcycle rail carrier for front or rear wanted  . 8F58750F-54EF-4606-B623-D205774B1CC3

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This brings back memories of my dad's new '79 Bronco.
He built a cool front mounted rack for my Kawasaki KD100 trail bike.
I cannot wait to get my new BL and get a photo with Dad's still all original '79 Bronco Ranger XLT

XzxzxEQeSHiNtbUVCskBNw.jpg
Sponsored