Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My mistake
no problem , so far we have 0 visuals of the "raptor" or any indication it exists off of paper and rumors.

They are saying if it does launch it will be 2023
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd have to imagine they'll announce an official date, and not just go "surprise" and throw photos on the web. But definitely looks like things are waking up.

BoostedBronco

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
its 110% owned by ford. It might not be marked that way. But its easy to see as a corporate social media launch.

Its smart. And its likely that this will somehow be integrated into the cars themselves. What ford wants is a community to develop around the cars like jeep did. And they have been studying that religiously.

Like you said the footage is from obviously very secret off road testing. And its shot with a production quality camera. So its ford 100%
ā€œBronco Nation is an independent enthusiast community and the first to be nationally recognized and certified by Ford.ā€

But in looking at the terms of service, itā€˜s run by Jackson Dawson which is Fordā€˜s advertising agency.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ā€œBronco Nation is an independent enthusiast community and the first to be nationally recognized and certified by Ford.ā€

But in looking at the terms of service, itā€˜s run by Jackson Dawson which is Fordā€˜s advertising agency.
This whole Bronco launch is the most crooked secrecy since Watergate. All sorts of shady stuff going on behind the curtains.

Sponsored

Jeka

First Name
Jeka
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well this is some bullshit....

Ford Bronco Videos of the Bronco offroad in mud park A82C5E6B-5E2E-4BCF-B1EB-3B8FFB485EBD
Well... they claim to be "an independent enthusiast community" and "FOR ENTHUSIASTS | BY ENTHUSIASTS" - but it looks like an average marketing campaign, run by someone on a payroll, who screwed (at least) Canadian market :) Sure they will fix it in the next couple weeks one way or another :)

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well... they claim to be "an independent enthusiast community" and "FOR ENTHUSIASTS | BY ENTHUSIASTS" - but it looks like an average marketing campaign, run by someone on a payroll, who screwed (at least) Canadian market :) Sure they will fix it in the next couple weeks one way or another :)
I think youā€™re on to something here. There is nothing organic about the launch of that site. Maybe they feel the Canadian version has to have French subtitles. :LOL:
Ford Bronco Videos of the Bronco offroad in mud park 1590293350635

Sponsored

Enessy

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Tremor, Infiniti S Sedan, KTM 1290R, CB750
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yep. Bit of a piss off since thereā€™s a lot of us in Canada eager to see and buy too. Iā€™m also anxiously awaiting the Ranger Raptor too. My F150 is too big for a lot of the trails in the mountains here and we do high speed fire road shuttles that require modified suspensions. Be nice to get a rig right off the lot. If the Bronco offers the versatility of the cab configuration on the 4 door Iā€™ve seen mentioned here, that could be a game changer for us too.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This whole Bronco launch is the most crooked secrecy since Watergate. All sorts of shady stuff going on behind the curtains.
Why... I haven't seen this much shady since 1939!!! Get me the Wizard on the phone, dang it!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel like a forlorn lover. Ford has toyed with my affections for so long I just can't take much more. If they spurn me one more time, I may ask for a divorce. Ford, show me your love is true. Reveal that thing soon. :)

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just noticed this posted on Bronco Nation.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And while I'm at it... around the 24-25 second mark, while making a turn the driver's side tire locks up. Is that just a standard limited slip? Please excuse my stupidity at this point in time. Almost makes it look like FWD, just stood out to me.
Sponsored