Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When they announced the off-roadeos, a few of us have concluded it’s likely here: https://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/
Yup I’m aware lol. Was probably one of the first to say so, back in August.
Somewhere it said it would be in the hill country so I’m assuming it’s going to be at Hidden Falls adventure park(which is actually about an hour from downtown Austin). Never been but I’ve heard it has a mixture of beginner to intermediate trails which would be good for an “Off-Roadeo” experience like this. I doubt they would spend the money to build their own park out here, but would be cool.
However my internet sleuthing led me to find that these pics and videos were taken in Horseshoe Bay, which is on the other side of the lake from Hidden Falls, about 25 minutes away. I also looked all over Hidden Falls and there is no area where a pond, house, and power lines all meet. I would not be surprised however if the off-roadeo is actually at Hidden Falls, and BN just said “ehhh this place is close enough, let’s say we’re at the off-roadeo.”

Edit: Also Hidden Falls has been in operation and open this entire time. If a Bronco was roaming around the park, someone here in Texas would have seen it.
Sponsored

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So after doing some internet sleuthing and following some power lines on google maps, I think I found the location of this video...
AED87A05-FE74-4E36-B5F8-EE2453760D66.jpeg

It’s got the pond, the house on the hill (I checked the elevation in Google), and the power lines that run at an angle adjacent to the house. Also it’s on a large piece of private land. Which would explain why BN has been able to take pics and videos of this particular Bronco at this location for the past month without a single sighting by a local.

@j_marinelli @TriggerTX Just tagging y’all cause I know you were interested in this and to see what y’all think.
Looks about right. Nice spot. I hadn't had time to start digging. :)

I still believe the Roadeo will be at Hidden Falls. I really hope so. That's like 30 mins from my place. I helped cut some of the trails there before they were even open or an 'Adventure Park'. I've guided more trips there than I can count. Many of them for local dealers in Austin. I've also helped organize large-ish, like 100+ truck/250+person, events out there in the past too. I hope we found out soon. I think a whole ton of Broncos parked up on top of Wildcat Mountain would be a great photo op.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks about right. Nice spot. I hadn't had time to start digging. :)

I still believe the Roadeo will be at Hidden Falls. I really hope so.
Yeah I feel it will be at Hidden Falls too. I can’t see Ford spending money to build another park out there, and we would have heard about Ford buying up land in the local news by now I would think. Like I said in another post, I think BN was just “we’re in the Texas Hill Country, it’s close enough to say we’re at the off-roadeo” lol.

And that’s cool that you helped build Hidden Falls. I’ve never been (but have been through Marble Falls several times on the way to camping at Inks Lake), but if I do end up in a Bronco I’m definitely planning on spending some weekends out there.

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

And that’s cool that you helped build Hidden Falls. I’ve never been (but have been through Marble Falls several times on the way to camping at Inks Lake), but if I do end up in a Bronco I’m definitely planning on spending some weekends out there.
It's a pretty good park run by good people. Ask me some stories about some early trips/adventures out there around a campfire some time. If you, or anyone else here, are ever in the area and need a spotter on the trail, drop me a line. I'm always happy to spend a day on the trails.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So after doing some internet sleuthing and following some power lines on google maps, I think I found the location of this video...
AED87A05-FE74-4E36-B5F8-EE2453760D66.jpeg

It’s got the pond, the house on the hill (I checked the elevation in Google), and the power lines that run at an angle adjacent to the house. Also it’s on a large piece of private land. Which would explain why BN has been able to take pics and videos of this particular Bronco at this location for the past month without a single sighting by a local.

@j_marinelli @TriggerTX Just tagging y’all cause I know you were interested in this and to see what y’all think.
That's awesome! I have been at that intersection (962&71) too many times to count. Was always going up to lake LBJ where my college roommate's family had a couple places. They also weren't to terribly far from the Cooper's BBQ up in Llano. Love me some of their porkchops LOL

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s aluminum, so the hex pattern is there to lend rigidity to that big piece of metal.
Looks like it will be a PIA to clean

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What am I missing, I've never cleaned the underside of a hood in my life, it's an off roader, not a show car.
Mine will not be an off-roader. And just because yours will be doesn’t mean you don’t clean it

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine will not be an off-roader. And just because yours will be doesn’t mean you don’t clean it
I'll repeat what North7 mentioned, what am I missing? Irregardless of how it is used, I've never cleaned the surface under the hood.

Sponsored

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll repeat what North7 mentioned, what am I missing? Irregardless of how it is used, I've never cleaned the surface under the hood.
I guess you are missing a nice clean engine bay. I wash the underside of the hood on a regular basis. Many vehicles have insulation on this surface and you never notice the structural supports.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess you are missing a nice clean engine bay. I wash the underside of the hood on a regular basis. Many vehicles have insulation on this surface and you never notice the structural supports.
Well I guess I’m in the minority of cleaning the entire vehicle not just the parts you can see. Also it looks like to me that the Bronco does not have insulation under the hood all the more reason to clean it.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I guess I’m in the minority of cleaning the entire vehicle not just the parts you can see. Also it looks like to me that the Bronco does not have insulation under the hood all the more reason to clean it.
People must be really bored to be arguing over cleaning a hood pad.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Had no clue always thought they were black.

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Towards the end of the latest video they show the Oxford White Badlands on top of a ridgeline. It's possible that's on or near Wildcat Mountain at Hidden Falls. I couldn't get a clear shot from the video. I'm including a pic of my old RR Classic up there for comparison. The views from there are amazing.

Ford Bronco Live Q&A with Badlands Bronco 1610490076570
Sponsored