Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, after hearing your guys symptoms, I guess I'm not doing so bad. I mostly just feel like shit at this point. no energy for the most part. head feels a little lightheaded. but not as bad as I've heard some people say. I lost my sense of taste & smell about 4 days in. And it looks like my son (10) just lost his sense of smell & taste. I really hope that comes back. I'll feel terrible for him if he loses that for good.

My wife is reporting a sore throat today. That's new. and then a general shittyness. The odd thing, at least I find it odd, is that none of us really have a cough. So all good on the breathing front. Which is good. Oh and none of us ever got fevers.

I'm about 1 week in. My symptoms came on gradually, which is how I ended up infecting my whole house, so when I think back, maybe last Wed I started feeling it, but definitely on Thursday.

anyway, hope everyone recovers quickly! This thing sucks and it's gotta go.
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, after hearing your guys symptoms, I guess I'm not doing so bad. I mostly just feel like shit at this point. no energy for the most part. head feels a little lightheaded. but not as bad as I've heard some people say. I lost my sense of taste & smell about 4 days in. And it looks like my son (10) just lost his sense of smell & taste. I really hope that comes back. I'll feel terrible for him if he loses that for good.

My wife is reporting a sore throat today. That's new. and then a general shittyness. The odd thing, at least I find it odd, is that none of us really have a cough. So all good on the breathing front. Which is good. Oh and none of us ever got fevers.

I'm about 1 week in. My symptoms came on gradually, which is how I ended up infecting my whole house, so when I think back, maybe last Wed I started feeling it, but definitely on Thursday.

anyway, hope everyone recovers quickly! This thing sucks and it's gotta go.
Good luck on the sense of taste - I've heard good and bad - mine came back reasonably quick, but I will say it wasn't completely lost, there were certain ingredients in food - like vinegar based items (ketchup, franks red hot buffalo) that turned absolutely putrid as a result, almost ammonia like in their taste/back of the throat smell (if that makes sense). But straight spaghetti sauce and meatballs - could've mistaken it for plain oatmeal if I was blindfolded.

Get well you and your family.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good luck on the sense of taste - I've heard good and bad - mine came back reasonably quick, but I will say it wasn't completely lost, there were certain ingredients in food - like vinegar based items (ketchup, franks red hot buffalo) that turned absolutely putrid as a result, almost ammonia like in their taste/back of the throat smell (if that makes sense). But straight spaghetti sauce and meatballs - could've mistaken it for plain oatmeal if I was blindfolded.

Get well you and your family.
Ugh. Sorry to hear that.

From what I hear it's basically a crapshoot. My one buddy lost it and his wife and fully recovered. Another person I know it's going on 2 months and still doesn't have it.

I was able to faintly smell some strong oils my wife has today. So I'm hoping that's a sign it's on it's way back.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had a wicked headache for 3 days (like concussion level), no amount of Tylenol helped. No fever, some aches, some congestion - I got a little freaked out when I lost my sense of taste that was like day 4. Being tired is an absolute - I was napping several times a day and I NEVER do that. Once headache subsided I was on the path to feeling better, although I am 25+ days through and I still feel some lingering tightness in my chest that causes a coughing fit once or twice a day - almost like just coming off a bronchitis type cold. I know it could've been alot worse, I have a buddy who is 12 days in and feels like hell. My brother in law (who I got it from thanks to me helping him hang a TV on the wall) and my nephew had it about the same, nephew ran a slight fever for a day or two.

With how bad the headache was - I could totally see how someone would say fuck it I'm staying in bed and just laying horizontal with the congestion starting, sets you down a path of disaster.

Good luck man and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Thank you! I am

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok everyone what is the plan?
Anyone have any updates?
I have a first day reservation and ready to sign on the doted line :)

Sponsored

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ok everyone what is the plan?
Anyone have any updates?
I have a first day reservation and ready to sign on the doted line :)
Sales rep from Brewster called today to check in - she didn't have much new information, they are waiting for word when order banks can open which they still think is "mid-January"

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sales rep from Brewster called today to check in - she didn't have much new information, they are waiting for word when order banks can open which they still think is "mid-January"
I have my reservation with Brewster too. Cant wait to order my sweet Badlands with 7MT. Will be a wonderful addition to the FJ :)

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those of you and yours who got the bug, Godspeed on your recovery. I'm a nurse who retired just before it went through my facility. First wave was pretty much dodged out here, but second wave hit hard....

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have my reservation with Brewster too. Cant wait to order my sweet Badlands with 7MT. Will be a wonderful addition to the FJ :)
So is it possible to get the mansquatch on the badlands for the 2021 year? I am a still confused on that.... B&P indicates you can, but I didn't think it was possible till the '22 model?

Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So is it possible to get the mansquatch on the badlands for the 2021 year? I am a still confused on that.... B&P indicates you can, but I didn't think it was possible till the '22 model?
I’m skipping the sas.
All I need are the manual, advanced 4X4, sway bar disconnect, and lockers (these are difficult to add after market). Everything else can be added in my garage :cool:

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ITS GAME DAY!!!!!

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? E9AB1A81-4842-425C-B67A-4ECD0B11657A
Well that escalated quickly. Then again I've been saying for months how bad this team really was ?. They never really played up to their record.

Good news is, at least the Penguins begin their quest for an undefeated season this Wednesday ?

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well that escalated quickly. Then again I've been saying for months how bad this team really was ?. They never really played up to their record.

Good news is, at least the Penguins begin their quest for an undefeated season this Wednesday ?
Steelers, Rangers,
Sponsored