First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought ford had said that the cutoff for my 22 was in september. i'm pretty sure early august is still my 21. i'm also pretty sure the dealers are mostly nitwits.

True, that was what they said...then.

They keep moving the goal posts though so it seems anything goes still.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
people were finding 2019 Raptors on the lot for Invoice as the 2020 were hitting the lots. Supply will exceed demand for the Bronco, admittedly its 2 years out. The sticker will go up, the price paid will go down
Yeah, maybe a few years down the road youā€™ll see deals on leftovers once production exceeds demand, thatā€™s natural. But Iā€™m talking pure price, theyā€™ll never be cheaper than they are in 2021, price is only going up.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't want to start a new thread so I'm posting here and hoping someone can help me and catch me up.

I have a 7/14 reservation. The dealer I picked hasn't reached out to me at all to start the ordering process - which is fine, I'm leaning towards canceling. I know lots of dates have been pushed back as far as when I need to finalize my order and all that.

So what's the latest status? Is there a way to keep my reservation but ensure I get a 22MY and access to different colors and top options? Otherwise I'm gonna cancel and wait until I can get what I really want (which is not something I will compromise on when we're talking about a $55k purchase).
You will need to convert your reservation to an order when your place in line comes up, there is no way to guarantee a 2021 or 2022 at this time...

There are too many possibilities right now and Ford may be better off just making all of them 2022's at this point.

As for different colors and options that is a Ford thing and most of what is on the Forum is speculation on what Ford may or may not do...

As a representative of a dealership I know what Ford has given us for details - Nothing. So at this point do what you must do as far as moving forward with the process, but remember if you cancel your reservation there is no way to get it back...

Sponsored

J Jernigan

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You will need to convert your reservation to an order when your place in line comes up, there is no way to guarantee a 2021 or 2022 at this time...

There are too many possibilities right now and Ford may be better off just making all of them 2022's at this point.

As for different colors and options that is a Ford thing and most of what is on the Forum is speculation on what Ford may or may not do...

As a representative of a dealership I know what Ford has given us for details - Nothing. So at this point do what you must do as far as moving forward with the process, but remember if you cancel your reservation there is no way to get it back...
This is great advice, if nothing else watch the order process beginning this month play out and then
I didn't want to start a new thread so I'm posting here and hoping someone can help me and catch me up.

I have a 7/14 reservation. The dealer I picked hasn't reached out to me at all to start the ordering process - which is fine, I'm leaning towards canceling. I know lots of dates have been pushed back as far as when I need to finalize my order and all that.

So what's the latest status? Is there a way to keep my reservation but ensure I get a 22MY and access to different colors and top options? Otherwise I'm gonna cancel and wait until I can get what I really want (which is not something I will compromise on when we're talking about a $55k purchase).
cancel current after you make a second reservation. One thing is for sure, if you reserve now you are likely guaranteed a 2022. I reserved in December for that very reason. Once orders are taken all if will take is your place in line (from today) and a late availability option to assure you a 2022.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I paid 61745 for my 2018 Raptor...I Could not imagine paying over 60 K for a first edition bronco
I looked at a F250 Tremer, over $77,000.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

DarkPoc28

Black Diamond
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Accent 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am feeling the same, I tested the Veloster N yesterday and I really like very much.
I know is like apples to oranges, but I only can afford one of them. Ford is eating too much sh!t taking too long to having us test these vehicles. I have 2 reservations for the Bronco and if they are not available for testing I am going for the N.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm out too. Just bought a jeep last weekend.

tempImageqT9yn5.png
I've been telling y'all my Jeep could go anywhere, but nooooooooooooooo you didn't believe me. It's so good to be able to say, "I told you so". ;):ROFLMAO:

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

7/21 and 7/23 for those keeping score at home....

With the Gen 3 Raptor on the horizon and XPLan not available ,unless I want to fly across the country, and my complete indecision on what model to get, no idea when I would take delivery, cant even confirm what MY I would get, and I really want to see them in their varied models in person, screw it, I'll wait.

I'll just have to slum around in my 2018 Raptor for a few more years. LOL

Looking forward to seeing Broncos on the roads. Best of luck to all with ordering in the next couple of months.

Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread Screenshot_2021-01-12 Reservations FordĀ® Vehicle Reservations

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bigparty.gif
Sponsored