First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi all! Newbee here .. I’m anxiously waiting to build a bronco... Just got off the phone with my salesman .. He’s still saying 2021 Spring .. but says fingers crossed . I’ve got To have a beach mobile .. trading my Shelby 350gt... Labrador retrievers don’t travel well in the Shelby.. lol ?. So y’all REALLY think it’s coming this year????
revealed in the next 2 weeks or so won’t hit the dealer lots till the new year,
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi all! Newbee here .. I’m anxiously waiting to build a bronco... Just got off the phone with my salesman .. He’s still saying 2021 Spring .. but says fingers crossed . I’ve got To have a beach mobile .. trading my Shelby 350gt... Labrador retrievers don’t travel well in the Shelby.. lol ?. So y’all REALLY think it’s coming this year????
You'll not be able to sit in one until next year.

Unless you're looking for the Bronco Sport, which *may* be available late this year.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You'll not be able to sit in one until next year.

Unless you're looking for the Bronco Sport, which *may* be available late this year.
eh, you should be able to sit in one at various auto shows/events where ford brings a couple to show off. But yeah, won't even be on dealer lots till likely February-March now.

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So when everything shut down back in March, I was under impression that we were just a day or two away from the reveal. So why is it taking so long now that things are opening back up?

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So when everything shut down back in March, I was under impression that we were just a day or two away from the reveal. So why is it taking so long now that things are opening back up?
Because the country is on fire? And the virus didn't disappear and they don't want to have the Bronco launch tainted with headlines that 1,200 people were exposed to some nimrod that showed up despite having a fever?

Sponsored

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The US just launched two men into space, for the first time in about nine years. First time for a manned mission to the ISS on a commercial platform. First time for a public-private partnership of this magnitude in space. It could have been a commentary on a lot of things positive, yet try to find a headline on it. Today's news cycle is dominated by agenda-driven divisive reportage, served up by the creators of the social upheaval themselves. This would be an unfortunate time for the reveal of a critical product.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

June 12 is a Friday. June 20 is a Saturday.

I doubt they'll reveal on a Friday or Saturday. News is usually released on Friday or Saturday in order to bury it because people are more likely to do stuff on the weekends and not pay attention to the news.

If it is revealed in that window, the most likely dates are the 16th, 17th, and 18th, with the 16th being the most likely of those, IMHO.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
June 12 is a Friday. June 20 is a Saturday.

I doubt they'll reveal on a Friday or Saturday. News is usually released on Friday or Saturday in order to bury it because people are more likely to do stuff on the weekends and not pay attention to the news.

If it is revealed in that window, the most likely dates are the 16th, 17th, and 18th, with the 16th being the most likely of those, IMHO.
they have revealed highly anticipated vehicles on Thursday and Friday before. The F150 is on a Thursday.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The US just launched two men into space, for the first time in about nine years. First time for a manned mission to the ISS on a commercial platform. First time for a public-private partnership of this magnitude in space. It could have been a commentary on a lot of things positive, yet try to find a headline on it. Today's news cycle is dominated by agenda-driven divisive reportage, served up by the creators of the social upheaval themselves. This would be an unfortunate time for the reveal of a critical product.
Maybe it wasn't on the news that you watch, but that launch was plastered everywhere I went online and in follow-up stuff ever since.

My kids and I watched it live, and Leland Melvin was doing a lot of talking in the coverage, so I showed them his official NASA astronaut picture, and they sat down and wrote out 10 questions about his dogs, which we emailed to him. We then watched a bunch of Chris Hadfield's videos, and they're writing questions for him today.

Maybe watch other news? I don't know what to tell you. Your internet is curated by you.

KatieD

Badlands
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m guessing the 16th. It would be nice if it were sooner, but I doubt it. The bronco nation Instagram says they are going to show some bronco R stuff next week so I think it’s still going to be a very slow trickle of info, none of it with any detail. It’s just frustrating that they can give an official reveal date for the f-150 but not the bronco. Quit playing games with my heart Ford! :LOL:

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m guessing the 16th. It would be nice if it were sooner, but I doubt it. The bronco nation Instagram says they are going to show some bronco R stuff next week so I think it’s still going to be a very slow trickle of info, none of it with any detail. It’s just frustrating that they can give an official reveal date for the f-150 but not the bronco. Quit playing games with my heart Ford! :LOL:
I think ford gave an official date for the f150 because of how good it sells and how many fleets buy them. They want to know when they can order 10-20 more trucks at a time.

because that’s the first vehicle in a long time ford has given and official date that far in advance. Typically it’s just a week or 2 window. “Before this Autoshow“ or something like that until the week of then they give a date.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Because the country is on fire? And the virus didn't disappear and they don't want to have the Bronco launch tainted with headlines that 1,200 people were exposed to some nimrod that showed up despite having a fever?
With these breadcrumbs it sound like the Bronco Reveal maybe online only. It is feasible there will be a few select journalists invited for test drives so it would be easy to maintain social distancing without inviting 1,200 people.

Ken Block and Vaughn Gitten Jr have already left Phx for whatever video they were shooting at Fords Proving grounds, I’m not aware of anymore Ford Performance vehicles yet to be released, does this mean the Bronco will get drift mode? LOL
Hailee Deegan is filming a live stream for Ford Performance right now and said she has already filmed some stuff for an “Upcoming Ford product she can’t talk about”

Interesting...

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
BroncoNation had something briefly about a BroncoR livestream, but it go deleted..

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
BroncoNation had something briefly about a BroncoR livestream, but it go deleted..
I saw that too. Something about leaving for a road trip later this week and having testing footage of the Bronco R next week.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw that too. Something about leaving for a road trip later this week and having testing footage of the Bronco R next week.
It’s still up on Instagram.
Sponsored