Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably not anything to do with building order. Just Ford's way of getting all of us hooked on the those trims, hoping that we order a more expensive Bronco.

And it worked on me - I'm definitely getting a Sasquatch after seeing this.
haha it's working, Outer Banks looks cheap cuz it's badge is just a flat sticker
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

haha it's working, Outer Banks looks cheap cuz it's badge is just a flat sticker
Unfortunately, all of the fender badges are stickers. We know the Badlands badge is reflective, though. I would assume the other trims are as well.

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No more stopping at rest stops every 1/2 hour so the wife and kids can pee ;)
Imma be mighty pissed (pun intended) if I’m in my Bronco on the freeway, behind another Bronco, and all of a sudden liquid comes flying out from under that Bronco, and later when I stop I realize the front of my Bronco smells like pee.???

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

NICE!!

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First time I had time to watch this and I’m impressed with the amount of information. Very helpful.
Especially like the ease of either folding the back seats or being able to climb out as a passenger. Very user friendly.
Looks like a few things to improve:
The 4 “ step up in back
Carpet on back of front seats
Lack of power for MGV seats

and as an owner of about 10 flannel shirts (cause there’s a Bass Pro Shops AND Cabelas within 15 miles of where I live) that was a missed opportunity for this video?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All Bronco badges are flat stickers, if you are trying to put yourself out there as a Bronco expert, after just joining the forum, releasing videos on YouTube with information you got from here on Bronco6g, as you did in the now deleted thread and video, maybe you should become more knowledgeable first.

Last edited:

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Best looking vehicle on the planet. Now if I can just figure out a way to get one.

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
? video well done, thank you.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My only gripe is that he repeatedly mentioned that you should get the four-door if you want more legroom in the back. The four-door has only 1/2" more legroom. I doubt that would be noticeable to anyone.

ModelRear Seat Leg Room
Escape40.7"
Escape Hybrid38.9"
Bronco Sport36.9"
Bronco 2-door35.7"
Bronco 4-door36.3"
Edge40.6"
Explorer39" (Second Row)
Expedition41.5"
F-150 SuperCab33.5"
F-150 SuperCrew43.6"

So maybe he should be telling people if they need more rear-seat legroom that they should get an Escape instead. Or that someone 6'3" shouldn't sit behind someone 6'3" unless you're in a SuperCrew.

The Bronco 4-door is for an extra kid, not bigger adults.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My only gripe is that he repeatedly mentioned that you should get the four-door if you want more legroom in the back. The four-door has only 1/2" more legroom. I doubt that would be noticeable to anyone.

ModelRear Seat Leg Room
Escape40.7"
Escape Hybrid38.9"
Bronco Sport36.9"
Bronco 2-door35.7"
Bronco 4-door36.3"
Edge40.6"
Explorer39" (Second Row)
Expedition41.5"
F-150 SuperCab33.5"
F-150 SuperCrew43.6"

So maybe he should be telling people if they need more rear-seat legroom that they should get an Escape instead. Or that someone 6'3" shouldn't sit behind someone 6'3" unless you're in a SuperCrew.

The Bronco 4-door is for an extra kid, not bigger adults.
You do have to factor the ease of getting in those seats. The bigger or older the adult, the harder it will be to get in the back on the 2D.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No more stopping at rest stops every 1/2 hour so the wife and kids can pee ;)
How soon before the funnel-and-tube that connects to a drain hole becomes a third-party accessory? ?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You do have to factor the ease of getting in those seats. The bigger or older the adult, the harder it will be to get in the back on the 2D.
Yes, but once you're back there, the leg room is the same. That's my only petty gripe. I think people already know it's much easier getting in through a door than behind the seat. But, ironically, it was their previous video with this same Bronco that showed me it was much easier getting into the back seat of the two-door than I thought it would be.

What he should be doing is telling you how much happier your back-seat companions will be in a two-door Bronco vs. the two-door Wrangler. :)

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Everyone notice the dirt between the fender and the fender flair after he removed it? That’s a little disconcerting. I can see that taking the finish off in no time. At least they come off so you can wash and wax behind there.
Crossed my mind as well, but think about all the SUV's with lower cladding, those things are surely caked underneath on top of the painted finish.
Sponsored