2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

fantastic, thank you!
LB looks great, it will be outstanding out in the sun
the NP interior keeps pushing me to a BL/BD
great to see the aux switches and more of the back seats/swivels

I know some don't like the optional wheels of the BD but I think they look pretty good for factory
I think's its great value for non sas mid trim
I just wish you could get either SIG or High on it :cry:
Or Mid (7MT) :cry:
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ning-blue-bronco-first-edition-bronco-2-door-2-jpg.jpg

minus the giant piece of black plastic, I kinda like how it looks without the spare. It would be cool if there was an option for no spare tire that came with a retro inspired swing gate.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Seat supplier really? Whos the seat supplier seats look like JUNK.
LEAR CORP is the supplier for most of FORD’s vehicle. The seats we are seeing in the current mocked up Broncos may have been produced in house and not actually be production seating.

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the photos!

Anyone that has asked. From these photos. It looks really easy to unbolt the rear seats in the 2dr.
If you look at the previous bare body photos it does look quite easy to unbolt the rear seats for removal.

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LEAR CORP is the supplier for most of FORD’s vehicle. The seats we are seeing in the current mocked up Broncos may have been produced in house and not actually be production seating.
Ford Bronco Factory Pics: Lightning Blue Bronco First Edition + Race Red Black Diamond ? 1610563497020

Lear image on their web page.
Ford Bronco Factory Pics: Lightning Blue Bronco First Edition + Race Red Black Diamond ? 1610563497020

Sponsored

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't hold me to it but at one time I thought they said the subwoofer and amp would be in the swing out tailgate under that plastic piece on the driver side?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't hold me to it but at one time I thought they said the subwoofer and amp would be in the swing out tailgate under that plastic piece on the driver side?
I think that was an assumption or guess on here before anything was known about speaker location.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the photos!

Anyone that has asked. From these photos. It looks really easy to unbolt the rear seats in the 2dr.
If you look at the previous bare body photos it does look quite easy to unbolt the rear seats for removal.
I cant tell how much use the 4 door cargo area will provide. We know it's really shallow around ~33", undercutting say a midsize SUV by 6+". And i think we have another dimension of 43" wide. But it's also REALLY tall if you load to the top of the backseat...possibly almost double the height of some other SUVs. I guess we just need to be smart about stacking stuff, and in the end, this will accommodate family trips? I'd like to think this beats out most mid-size SUVs, but you need to spend time loading and stacking things like a jigsaw puzzle.
I owned a 1993 Grand Cherokee which is only 3 inches longer than a two-door Bronco but several inches narrower and shorter in height. I did a few dozen camping trips with my GC carrying 4 adults and all are gear and managed it easily. I stored the 70 quart plus cooler and eight man tent along with other bulky gear in the rooftop basket and later added a rear hitch basket. Sure it’s not as simple as when later I used my 3500 series Silverado and everybody just toss their gear in the bed but I’d much rather spend a little bit more time loading a compact true off-road vehicle then trying to maneuver a large pick up truck through the trails. Occasionally I would even have five people in my grand Cherokee and we would Bring a small aluminum fishing boat and load all the gear in that. personally I’m glad the bronco is the size it is, if I want bigger I’ll get a Ford expedition

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well at least we know where the B&O speakers will be in the Bronco. I was wanting to see where the sub would be in the back and if it would stick out any and restrict the rear cargo area.
Sponsored