First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's a Powerpoint slide. That is a hassle for a hoax.
God, to work at Ford and have to deal with sleepy Ford blue on every powerpoint ....

Ford Bronco [Updated] 2021 Bronco Order Bank Starts 1/19-20 + Production and Delivery Timeline (From Ford Web Meeting Today)! JkbtA5H

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
April... (once all the orders have been converted by the deadline...) is when *scheduling* begins.... then they can give you your delivery estimate.

All of our orders are called "Retail" orders... (opposed to orders for dealer stock)
question

Do they already have gross estimates of what will be in short supply and what wont?

If ordering a 2.7 badlands with sas will put me beyond summer i will wait for 22

I have a feeling most people will be like this. We need info on this. We need to know they are not going to spread production out to stuff that nobody wants

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

question

Do they already have gross estimates of what will be in short supply and what wont?

If ordering a 2.7 badlands with sas will put me beyond summer i will wait for 22

I have a feeling most people will be like this. We need info on this. We need to know they are not going to spread production out to stuff that nobody wants
They only have an idea based on the survey and other research... they wont know what everyone actually wants until we all get our orders converted... and the deadline in March... which means they wont know until April... which is why it will take until May before they can give us an estimate on our delivery timeline.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm with the same model. And I need my new truck. My current may not last and it is not worth putting another cent into. It has to make it to the finish line.
zip ties and duct tape

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They only have an idea based on the survey and other research... they wont know what everyone actually wants until we all get our orders converted... and the deadline in March... which means they wont know until April... which is why it will take until April before they can give us an estimate on our delivery timeline.
that has disaster written all over it

Pretty sure ford should know that 2.7 and sas is going to be in massive demand. I hope they know this and are not waiting till APRIL to figure it out

PromoFLB

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Lexus GS, and Lexus CT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to know order banks aren’t delayed based on this information. Be nice to know more information on the Bronco that we will actually be placing a deposit for. Especially if we have to sign an agreement that we will be purchasing once delivered. Let’s hope dealers will somehow have Didi it I’ve answers that Ford has provided them.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that has disaster written all over it

Pretty sure ford should know that 2.7 and sas is going to be in massive demand. I hope they know this and are not waiting till APRIL to figure it out
I mean, yeah, of course they have an *idea* of what will probably be in high demand... but no one... literally NO ONE could know at this moment what exactly we're all going to order.

What if everyone who wanted the 2.7 worries it's going to delay their delivery so at order time they all decide to go for the 2.3?

OP
OP
drive21bronco

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

May have a prediction on what model/options/engine choice/tops that will cause a delay in a few days

Last edited: