Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The 2021 two door just reminds me of the OG Bronco's. It's size feels like it compares to those more than the full size ones. The four door was pretty close, spec wise, to the 96.

I personally like the two door myself, but I get what you're saying.
Sponsored

Midwest_Bronco

Base
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would you be able to measure the length and wide dimensions of the 6G hardtop?

OP
OP
TheFuzzyBunny

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How did you feel about the tire size, in relation to the wheel wells?
Seemed fine, like there was plenty of room. It was "only" the 32s but after looking and some discussion it looked like the wells would be fine up into the 35s. He said they had some issues with going over 35s though.

OP
OP
TheFuzzyBunny

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did the 32 look too small in your opinion?
Nope, both times I saw a Black Diamond with the 32s I thought they looked great. That being said I'm still going to SAS my Black Diamond. I as much want all the other things that come with that package as the 35s themselves, especially with a Black Diamond.

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This just makes me want the 2dr less and less. I love my 92, and they want me to spend $38k on a compact SUV? Can't sleep in it, can't put a bike in it hardly. It's a good looking vehicle, but it's tiny. Makes me think I should get the Bronco Sport Badlands with the 2.0L if I decide to get something.
Think this comment is a bit unfair. I get what you're saying, especially as a current FSB owner, but I also know the FSB is just an F150 inside the cab. Ford was going for the classic look (and size) of the EB. Having said that, if they later tried a larger/wider version on par with the current F150, I'd go for it.

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hows the reach to the pedals? I'll probably have to pull the seat all the way forward anyway but are the pedals deep undee the dash?

OP
OP
TheFuzzyBunny

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hows the reach to the pedals? I'll probably have to pull the seat all the way forward anyway but are the pedals deep undee the dash?
I had no problems reaching the pedals when I sat in the drivers seat. If I moved the seat all the way back I could still reach them, but it wasn't comfortable for me. It felt "right" at about midway.

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the pics.

Did you find the interior blue accents clashed with the CO Exterior color? I was considering CO, but think the blue interior accents will clash with it too badly and I dont think I want to step up to the next model just for orange accents (although the mid/manual would be nice...).

OP
OP
TheFuzzyBunny

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the pics.

Did you find the interior blue accents clashed with the CO Exterior color? I was considering CO, but think the blue interior accents will clash with it too badly and I dont think I want to step up to the next model just for orange accents (although the mid/manual would be nice...).
Yes. 100% yes. My wife also agreed. Cyber Orange just did not work with the blue accents. I'll be going with either Velocity Blue or Area 51 most likely.

Sponsored
First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. 100% yes. My wife also agreed. Cyber Orange just did not work with the blue accents. I'll be going with either Velocity Blue or Area 51 most likely.
Thats essentially the same as I'm thinking. The carbon grey also looks good, but grey is so common and boring, IMO.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for sharing!!!

I enjoy the size of this Bronco and am glad it isn't too large. Should be easier to drive, park, play with, out kayaks and bikes on top etc. Also, the back isn't huge, but it doesn't need to be. Looks like carry ons will fit lengthwise in the back, plenty of width, and bigger back seat leg room.

2021-Black-Diamond-Bronco-vs-1996-Eddie-Bauer-7.jpg

photo_suitcase_size.jpg
Sponsored