Jimmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fronty/ FiST/ Z
Your Bronco Model
Base
I see various ring and pinion kits in accessories, but no locking rear differential option on the base. Only with Sasquatch Pkg.
Is this true?

Sponsored

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
It says all series include electronically locking front and rear axles. I'm assuming this is just standard 4x4, not lockers right? Also says push button start and keyless entry included on base! I don't know why but i thought i read that was only available on higher trims... One more happy camper here!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Am I reading this right that you can order Base and Big Bend with the advanced 4x4 transfer case, it looks like you can. Yayy.
I looked at it more closely, and unlike BD where the sasquach pkg shows ot is Optional with the auto and the adv xfer case, the BB and base show Mandatory of you choose the auto and the adv xfer case, so it seems to support the previous situation that you need to go squach on base or BB to get the adv xfer case. Looks like I'm sticking with BD.

Jimmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fronty/ FiST/ Z
Your Bronco Model
Base
It says all series include electronically locking front and rear axles. I'm assuming this is just standard 4x4, not lockers right? Also says push button start and keyless entry included on base! I don't know why but i thought i read that was only available on higher trims... One more happy camper here!
Isn't that only with the Sasquatch Pkg for the electronic lockers?

Sponsored

KatieB75

Badlands
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, this has probably been answered but... The Badlands says carpeted front and rear floor mats (4 door only). Does that mean it won’t be a rubberized floor On the 4-door?

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting tidbit for those ordering delivery to states requiring front license plates.

Ahem --- Iowa requires a front plate, all you Granger orderers.

From the Order Guide --p.36
FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET...................................................153
Standard in states requiring two license plates and optional to all others.
So it looks like if you will be taking delivery in a state that a front license plate is required, the bracket will be installed at the factory. You might want to talk to your dealer about this if it affects you.

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah this says electronically locking AXLES not differentials... so I assume this is just standard 4x4 capability...

Isn't that only with the Sasquatch Pkg for the electronic lockers?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting tidbit for those ordering delivery to states requiring front license plates.

Ahem --- Iowa requires a front plate, all you Granger orderers.

From the Order Guide --p.36

So it looks like if you will be taking delivery in a state that a front license plate is required, the bracket will be installed at the factory. You might want to talk to your dealer about this if it affects you.
But where?

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok, this has probably been answered but... The Badlands says carpeted front and rear floor mats (4 door only). Does that mean it won’t be a rubberized floor On the 4-door?
That means they will provide you standard carpeted floor mats that will cover your rubberized flooring. You can just remove the carpeted floor mats or upgrade to the rubberized floor liners to cover your rubberized flooring.
Sponsored