Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also mentions 2022 Bronco production starts December 2021.

Also just posted - Bronco ORDER GUIDE! @ https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-order-guide.11036/

BRONCO TIMELINE:

Jan 13 - Dealer Broadcast, Allocation Estimate
Jan 15 - Bronco FCTP Enrollment Ends
Jan 15 - Customer CRM - Ordering Begins Soon
Jan 19 - Bronco Order Bank Opens in Afternoon
Jan 20 - Begin Bronco Order Conversion
Feb - Customer CRM - Welcome To The Family
March 10 - 21MY Order Conversion Deadline
April - Retail Order Scheduling Begins
May - Customer CRM - Delivery Estimate
June - 2021 Model Year Deliveries Begin
December - 2022 Model Year Production Start

broncotimeline.jpg
Believe it when I see it

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if you reserved after Sept. 18th you will have your Bronco starting to be built after Dec. 2021?
The old speculated cutoff was 9/15 I believe for 2021 MY. They lost close to 2 months of production due to delays but I don't think that will result in only day 1 and 2 reservations being built in 21. My best guess for the new cutoff is 8/15.
NO.

Just. No.

The September date is *only* for what order numbers Ford will include in the numbers they use when calculating dealer allocation.

Your reservation date has *nothing* to do with what MY your Bronco will be... other than a later reservation will most likely get their Bronco after an earlier reservation.

We wont know until scheduling, and we hear from Ford, when we can truly expect to see our Bronco. Before then, it’s all just guesses, some more educated than others.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I was you, I would go off of the order guides, and get your order in a.s.a.p. it surely does matter when you order it. They aren't going to stop the show for a first day res holder, who orders on the last day in March! Hold on guys don't run the the line, all our 1st day res. Orders aren't in yet.....
It's not like you are actually going to get into the system and order your unit. Only dealers have acces to this system and they're the only ones that can submit the order. That's why is important the stamp of your reservation.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am late to this thread and I apologize up front for being thick, but this Official Order Guide says that the Modular Top is Late Availability yet it has been on the Build In Price since they updated it a couple weeks ago, at least for the Badlands. So will it be available when the banks open or will it not be available until later this year? Any clarity would be great, thanks.
(GUESS) - Ford has said that it will schedule some models later than other models. It could be that the Bandlands group will be started when the tops are available...or something like that.

That's probably what will pop out in May when we get the build schedule - it will be mostly by Reservation date, but with some shifts due to logistics and assembly efficiency.

Henry Ford's assembly line needs some uniformity.

Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Should we expect an ordering system crash on the 19th?
No, it's not the same volume of user trying to get into the system. Only dealers has access to this system and they're going to submit your order for you.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(GUESS) - Ford has said that it will schedule some models later than other models. It could be that the Bandlands group will be started when the tops are available...or something like that.

That's probably what will pop out in May when we get the build schedule - it will be mostly by Reservation date, but with some shifts due to logistics and assembly efficiency.

Henry Ford's assembly line needs some uniformity.
I put in my reservation on July 18th, all I would be curious to know is whether or not I will get one this year. Guess I'll know in May.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
They only have an idea based on the survey and other research... they wont know what everyone actually wants until we all get our orders converted... and the deadline in March... which means they wont know until April... which is why it will take until May before they can give us an estimate on our delivery timeline.
Why wouldn't Ford take a peek after the first few weeks to see commodity patterns? This could represent months of production. If dealers place orders relative to the time stamps then Ford has the opportunity to get this aligned well before the cut of date.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Um, my dealer has 7 reservations, I think they can get my order in on the 19th. I guess you misunderstood the whole question.
They will submit it before the bank order close. Even if you have the first reservation number and the dealer didn't submit it before the order bank close. You are out. But there is plenty of time for all dealers to submit their orders.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait, so our dealers got their estimated allocation numbers today?
Don't dealers need some allocations just to place orders? They have to start somewhere and hasn't half of their allocations been a know quanity.

Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't dealers need some allocations just to place orders? They have to start somewhere and hasn't half of their allocations been a know quanity.
No, you can order 100 Shelby GT500s, they'll just never get scheduled.

Allocation estimates are to give reservation holders an idea of how long they'll be waiting.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Weren't the words from Ford to the dealers that "the cutoff for determining allocation for MY21 was 18 SEP" rather than anything after that day was an MY22?

I am having trouble equating allocation, maybe it is actually allocation rate(?), and MY.

Don't feel that we have gotten a fabulous and full description of that from any of our dealer reps.

Others may understand differently than I do. Out at least they will have a stronger desire to express their opinion.
Sponsored