Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$1300 for the hard-top sunrider insert? Is it made by Louis Vuitton or something?
The canvas Bimini tbd price is $299-$339 this list ...... yet it’s $499 on B&P (we know there’s no ‘installation’ required for this).
Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What could the difference be between the Towing capability option on B&P and the Trailer Hitch kit - assembly? Besides $200. I just need a hitch for a bike rack.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today I feel like all of us who had our builds figured out on the B&P are everyone who’s ever gone to Target for one thing and suddenly realized how much more they need when they get there.

This is not a complaint. Also I just remembered I need milk and a 70 inch television...

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can be an DoorDash delivery person and offset you payment that way. Plus you will get to drive around and maybe jump a couple of curbs for fun along the way.

They need a DoorDash Offroad. For those camping that need food, supplies or just more beer. Send in the Bronco!

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Today I feel like all of us who had our builds figured out on the B&P are everyone who’s ever gone to Target for one thing and suddenly realized how much more they need when they get there.

This is not a complaint. Also I just remembered I need milk and a 70 inch television...
This is exactly why I use Instacart at CostCo.
Yes, you do have to pay a delivery fee. However, you will not be tempted to buy 14 croissants, a giant jar of nuts and a 55 inch TV. In the long run, you save money because of that.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
They need a DoorDash Offroad. For those camping that need food, supplies or just more beer. Send in the Bronco!
I am all in with this idea. I could imagine using my Bronco to deliver a full spread, supplies, and an out house tent setup to remote locations from stores/restaurants that are perhaps 10-15 miles away. $50 fee for the service. Flat rate.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reactions: jxc

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dave Ramsey just blew a gasket!
Every time i see a comment about ordering accessories from the factory because they can be included in the loan I think of Ramsey (even though he often gives terrible financial advice).

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What could the difference be between the Towing capability option on B&P and the Trailer Hitch kit - assembly? Besides $200. I just need a hitch for a bike rack.
Wiring harness maybe?

CCross

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy 2500HD Duramax, 2000 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$1300 for the hard-top sunrider insert? Is it made by Louis Vuitton or something?
Exactly. I was considering this until I saw that. Might as well buy a full soft top for that kind of money.