Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMHO if you purchase other tops and such from a dealer, meaning more than the vehicle can actually leave the lot with....whether that dealer is 3 hours or 3 minutes away, that haul is on the buyer, not the seller.
Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aren't vehicles typically delivered to the dealer on a car transport truck? That in turn is how Granger will be delivering to the end buyer. Ford needs to solve the same problem as Granger. Specifically, how to get the extra goodies to the purchaser when they won't all fit inside the vehicle. Once Granger knows how Ford will handle this situation, they would be in a much better position to determine the best way to forward the goodies on to the purchaser.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not looking for an answer here but with this sort of thing I ask myself.

What is the worst situation for me and how would I handle it...

I ask myself that to set up a worst case scenario to solve for me.

Now in asking the source I would much rather get a "we don't know" than some BS yes or no. People don't like it but that is not just the best but also honest answer sometimes. It is more professional and honest to say we don't know and when we do we will say compared to assumptions that when wrong erode trust and any perceived professionalism.

If you have to have an answer...think to yourself what is the worst for me. Then plan your options. When the actual answer comes it won't be such a shock.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Forgive me if it’s been said already, with ordering banks potentially opening up next week, and with Granger having over 1k orders to fulfill in the course of 2 months, has it been announced how the logistics will play out? Will Albert be reaching out to us individually? Will we be put on some kind of schedule so we know when to expect the call?

@Granger Ford

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forgive me if it’s been said already, with ordering banks potentially opening up next week, and with Granger having over 1k orders to fulfill in the course of 2 months, has it been announced how the logistics will play out? Will Albert be reaching out to us individually? Will we be put on some kind of schedule so we know when to expect the call?

@Granger Ford
I have a schedule ready and will be contacting 30-60 folks per day (30 just me - 60 if Brandon is freed up)

The contacting will be in the reservation time stamp that Ford has on file for you...

I will reach out a week prior to your phone calls and get some feedback on your schedules...

No one has received the email so if we really start ordering next week the initial folks will not receive the email...

No information on data, ordering guides or WBDO order bank updates are here as of today...

Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a schedule ready and will be contacting 30-60 folks per day (30 just me - 60 if Brandon is freed up)

The contacting will be in the reservation time stamp that Ford has on file for you...

I will reach out a week prior to your phone calls and get some feedback on your schedules...

No one has received the email so if we really start ordering next week the initial folks will not receive the email...

No information on data, ordering guides or WBDO order bank updates are here as of today...
Thank you!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you really have a reservation with Granger...and live in New Hampshire? If so and you're not just trolling Albert then maybe you should consider switching to a dealer on the east coast that offers the same deal.

Albert...ready to create a closed group for verified Granger reservation holders only?
Not yet but getting close

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hola Grainger - I never did receive an email to get things rolling. Not meaning to nag, just fyi.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Albert, you complete me!

Sponsored

Marc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello everyone, quick question. I am considering on moving my reservation to Granger since the dealership close to me could not confirm the issue in regards to ADM. I reserved the Bronco on July 24th. I would really like to get a MY2021 ;), should I be worried about moving to Granger since they have so many reservations and there might be an issue regarding allocations? Thank you.:)

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello everyone, quick question. I am considering on moving my reservation to Granger since the dealership close to me could not confirm the issue in regards to ADM. I reserved the Bronco on July 24th. I would really like to get a MY2021 ;), should I be worried about moving to Granger since they have so many reservations and there might be an issue regarding allocations? Thank you.:)
If it helps. I have a July 15 that I will forego for my October reservation. Thus bumping you up one spot :)

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would not recommend anyone move their order until ordering starts and we get the full picture.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If it helps. I have a July 15 that I will forego for my October reservation. Thus bumping you up one spot :)
I have a July 14th and I'll be doing the same with my October res.
Sponsored